PONYBOY

For: BckUpAcct
Sorry if you don't have a gif. Wattpad wouldn't let me add it.... -_-

Sam
I was sitting at The Curtis's when Pony walked in along with Johnny. For some reason, I couldn't stop staring.

"Sam" Brooke whispered hitting my arm lightly while Madi sat there laughing.

"Hmm" I hummed lightly and they both laughed.

"Ew, do you like my brother?!" Brooke asked in a shocked tone.

"Which one?" I asked dumbly.

"The 20-year-old...Pony dummy" she said and I shook my head lying to her and myself.

"Sure Sam" Madi smiled.

"You like Soda" I snapped and Madi chuckled.

"Yeah. I admit that"

"Whats with you and my brothers? Nasty hoes" Brooke said and we stared at her.

"Dallas! Brooke has a crush on you!" Madi and I yelled and Dally turned his head towards us giving her a wink and she blushed.

"Dumbasses" she huffed. We just laughed.

"Pony!" Brooke yelled and I covered her mouth.

"Shut up!" I whisper yelled and Pony looked over at us.

She bit my hand and I yelped.

"Sam has a crush on you and Madi has a crush on Soda too!" she yelled loudly.

The whole gang was looking at us and I blushed furiously.

"Sam, can I talk to you?" Pony asked and I froze but nodded slowly.

"Get em princess" Brooke laughed and I flipped her off.

I walked over to him and we went outside to the porch. Great.

Horseman (Don't ask. I feel like it)
I was telling Johnny how I liked this girl and how I wanted to ask her out when Brooke started talking. I turned my attention to her and she said Sam liked me. Sam? Did she like me? Both of us walked out because I needed to tell her the truth. The truth that I also liked her. Once we got out there she sat down and put on this sly look. She was trying to stay calm. I could see it.

"Sam, is it true?" I asked her and she nodded slowly. Okay now is the time to say it.

"ILikeYouToo," I said quickly. Crap.

Sam
He said he liked me too. It was fast but I understood him.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I like you. I have for a long time..." he said looking down but then looked up smiling.

"Will you be my girl?" he asked and I smiled.

"Yes!" I yelled and he wrapped me into a hug and kissed my head. That couldn't have gone any better.

BckUpAcct I hope you liked this! If you want anything changed tell me and Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛