SODAPOP

For IzKatiebug

I sat down in my room messing around with God knows what. I was just bored out of my mind. Lightly, I sighed. The day before Christmas Eve or two days before Christmas. It's just amazing. Where everyone is all squirmy and loud. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas it's just...the noise.

"KRISTEN!" my mom yelled up the stairs. Well, here I go with my day in this...amazing town.

I got up and ran down the stairs and almost ran into my mom but quickly I stopped.

"Yes?" I spoke softly and sweetly. I had to with my parents. We may be Socs but well, my parents are well...my parents.

"Could you be a doll and go out and get some groceries?" she spoke with a smile and me being me gave off a witchy tone.

"Of course mother. Whatever you say" I smiled and her face darkened.

"Don't have that attitude with me missy!" she snapped and I just shook my head going out the door and over to the store.

//

I sighed walking up to the corner store on the greaser side. I walked over when some grease decided to bother me.

"Hey doll, you're cute. What's your name" he spoke with a smirk. That's when I knew who it was. The famous Dallas Winston.

"Dallas! Leave her alone" someone else spoke walking over.

"God Curtis, why the hell are you being so butthurt. It's just another broad" Dallas spoke.

"Hey, you better shut it" the other one snapped and Dallas suddenly got in his face.

"Listen here pretty boy, I don't see why you give a damn. She isn't yours so mind your own business a-"

Suddenly the guy cut him off.

"I'm letting you date my baby sister so if I were you, WINSTON, I would watch it" he snapped and Dallas just grumbled and walked off.

What just happened...

"Hey doll, I'm sorry for all that. Dallas can be a little...rude" he spoke with a grin and I let out a small chuckle.

"It's fine. I'm Kristen"

"Sodapop. Says so on my birth certificate" he smiled and I felt odd. I couldn't tell you what was going on either. It was really just...odd.

We both sorta stood there, outside the store, awkwardly. Then all the sudden I heard laughter and cheering.

"Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss" I heard people chant repeatedly. Over and over. I looked over to see people gathered around us. Me and Sodapop. I then heard a low chuckle.

"They're talking about us" he spoke and my eyes widened in shock. What?

"Look up" he spoke again and I looked up blushing at the sight. It was well...a mistletoe. I should've watched where I stepped...

Then suddenly I was pulled forward and the next thing I knew was his lips were on mine. My eyes widened in shock and fear as I felt like I was about to explode. I knew it then and there so I closed my eyes melting into the kiss. Gently wrapping my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. Once we pulled away all the people were gone leaving me with him. My blush, knowing me, was just...most likely bright red. I didn't know what to do. What to say so, the next thing I knew was that I was sprinting away and back home.

//

I couldn't get her out of my head. Her long wavy hair, those baby blue eyes, her plump pink lips, her. I couldn't get her out of my mind.