DALLAS

For: boiitslaila24 Omg, this gif is just amazing

For: boiitslaila24
Omg, this gif is just amazing. Speechless here. Ahhhh *screams loudly* anyways....onto the imagine lmao.

Laila
I was sitting on the stool at Bucks drinking when I heard a familiar New York accent.

"How ya doing babe?" he whispered into my ear and bit it lightly.

"Dallas, not now," I said holding back a moan.

"Come on baby. Let's go" he smirked and I shook my head.

"No Dallas" I growled and he chuckled darkly.

"You're cute when you're mad. Did I tell you that?" he smirked again.

"Dallas, please stop," I said and he sighed.

"Fine" he grumbled and sat next to me.

We drank a little before we were both drunk but lucid enough not to cause trouble. At least too much trouble.

Hours later Dally went to go play pool and I sat there talking with Buck.

"So, how's Dal for ya?" he asked.

"Great but he's been horny lately and its kinda annoying," I said and he laughed.

"You're surprised?" he asked and I shook my head.

Suddenly a drunk Soc comes up to me and gripped my thigh.

"Hey hot stuff" he smirked and I pushed his hand off.

"Come on baby. Let's go upstairs" he said grabbing my ass and I pushed him.

Then suddenly he pulled me close and kissed me. He was then pulled off me and I looked to see Dally was beating the tar out of him. Once he was done he looked at me and grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me up the stairs and into his room.

He pushed me against the wall pinning my hands above my head.

"Thinking on cheating are ya?!" he growled.

"N-" I started but he wrapped his hand around my neck adding a slight bit of pressure.

"You're gonna get a lesson of your life" he growled and I smirked.

"Then teach me...Dallas" I smirked and he growled hitting me against the wall roughly again.

Let's just say from there things got a little...wild.

Hours and hours later he rolled off of me and kissed my neck.

"Don't do that again princess" he growled biting my neck.

"I won't Dallas" I teased and he squeezed my ass.

"Don't tease me" he growled and I nodded.

"Night Laila," he said closing his eyes.

"Night...Daddy" I smirked and rested my head on his chest and fell to sleep right away. It was honestly the best.

Omg, this sucked I'm so sorry boiitslaila24 I hope you liked it though but if you want it changed up or whatever I can just tell me. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛