DALLAS

LailaIzQueen

Laila
I was sitting on Dally's lap and we were watching a horror movie. I loved horror movies but didn't mean I was still jumpy with them. Out of nowhere I jumped and landed back down on Dally. He groaned a little and I decided to mess with him a little. I started moving my hips and he placed a hand on them to stop them.

"Stop it" he warned and I stopped.

Halfway through the movie, he started whispering into my ear.

"What you did earlier wasn't very nice" he whispered and I shrugged.

"Maybe I ought to teach you a lesson huh?" he said and I blushed.

"Maybe I should take you outside and fuck you against this house" he smirked.

"Who are you?"

"Not ,now" I said quietly.

"Come on. Are you my little slut?"

"No"

"How about now?" he said slipping a finger into me. I gasped.

"Not now Dallas" I warned and the lights turned on.

"Oh my God! Look it here! We got some freaky people here don't we?!" Two said laughing.

Dallas being Dallas moved his hand from me and licked his fingers.

"Ooo what next are you gonna suck him off as no one is looking?" Steve said and I started blushing.

"N-no," I said and at the same time, Dally said yes.

The guys started whooping and whistling. I started blushing furiously and Dally smirked.

"Wait until you find out what this girl calls me," he said with a smirk.

"Ooo what is it!" Steve asked intrigued.

"Nothing" I hissed and Dally smirked.

"Nu-uh my little slut. What's my name?" he asked and I blushed.

"Dallas," I said and he smacked my ass and I bit my lip.

"Come on say it" he smirked.

"N-no please," I asked and the gang cheered it on.

"Tell us tell us tell us!" they chanted over and over and Darry came in.

"All of you leave Laila and Dallas alone and if you two are gonna do this then take it somewhere else" she snapped.

"My pleasure," he said and picked me up and carried me to Bucks.

From there let's just say I couldn't walk the next day.

I hoped you liked it. I know it was really short I'm sorry but I didn't really know how to get into this that much. Again I'm really sorry but I hoped you liked it and if you want anything changed tell me. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛