SODAPOP

For: IzKatiebug

For: IzKatiebug

Astrid (YA YEET)
I walked into The Curtis's house to see Winter sitting on the couch. She was reading a book.

"Hey Astrid!" she said without looking up and I nodded.

I sat next to her and soon the rest of the guys came in. They were laughing and pushing each other.

"Win, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?" Two asked her and she shrugged.

"100?" she said without looking up.

"How many licks does it take to get to the center of you?" Dallas said and the guys erupted into laughter even her brothers laughed while Winter blushed. I just sat there not making a face. I didn't find it funny. I found it gross.

"Why so serious?" Soda said to me in a deep voice making Win laugh.

"You aren't the Joker Soda" she commented.

"I'm not being 'serious' that comment was just gross. Plus she's your sister. Do you not care?" I asked raising a brow and he smiled.

"Win would never get with Dally," he said and I shook my head.

"Oh, you never know" I mumbled and Win hit my arm.

"What?" I asked innocently and she shut her book staring at me evilly.

"I say we should do a try not to laugh challenge with water!" Two said and I shook my head.

"I'm good"

"Come on, you're too serious. You should do it" Win said and I shook my head.

"Aw come on Star," Soda said getting close to me.

"No, and don't call me that" I snapped and he chuckled leaning closer.

"Why not...Star" he smiled slyly and everyone whistled while Winter laughed.

"Fine but get away from me" I snapped getting up and grabbed some water.

Sodapop
I was trying to flirt with Astrid but it looks like she seemed mad at me. That kinda ruined how I felt. I liked her and I wanted to ask her out.

"You like her don't you," she asked with a smirk.

"You like Dally," I said and she shook her head.

"No," she said quickly and Dally walked over to her and whispered something into her ear making her blush.

"Ooo tell us!" Steve said and she shook her head.

"But Soda's situation is more interesting," she said smirking again.

"What about it?"

"You like her. She's the first girl you tried making a move on since Sandy"