SODAPOP

for Chairwoman232

I walked into the Curtis's house seeing Sodapop Curtis. God how much he drove me crazy. It's like, what's not to like? I mean look at him! Every girl is swoon over him! I mean every, EVERY girl is. Well, except Winter but she's his sister soooooooo its whatever. Anyway, today was my birthday. I wonder if anyone remembered? Of course I wouldn't just bring it up cause well...that's kinda...weird. Oh my God. I've been standing here for a few minutes and I haven't moved or talked...shoot...

"Hey Sam!" Winter said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Hey" I smiled lightly and she smiled back.

Awkwardly I walked over to the couch where I sat in silence. For a longggg time. God I was acting weird. To be honest I don't even know why...actally, I do...maybe. That's when it hit me.

"Hey Sammy" Soda said walking out with only a towel around his waist. Nothing else. Oh God. I'm starting. Damn.

"You like what you see?" he chuckled sending me a grin. God how much I loved that grin.

"Jeez Soda, you don't have to point that out. Maybe she didn't want a room of eight guys to know that" Winter spoke motioning to all the guys.

Soda just looked at me then Winter then Jax. Jax is Winter's boyfriend. It was completely silent. God this day was really going really bad. Best birthday ever...

Winter got up and pulled Soda away. I let out a breath of relief. Thank God. It was getting really awkward. Then, Two-bit had to open his mouth. He just had too...

"Oh my God, Samantha has a crush on Soda!" He yelled. God damn him...and my blush.

"Awe! She's blushing! I should tell him. I bet he'd love that" he grinned and instantly I got up and slapped him. Hard.

"You say one word I will not hesitate to kill you" I snapped and that's when I looked up to see Winter and Soda struck.

"Kill me" I muttered and walked to the door.

I was secretly hoping Soda would stop me you know...that would be kinda cute...but no, it was Winter instead.

"Hey Sam, we're going to Bucks later on tonight. Would you like to go?" she asked sweetly and I nodded.

"Why not" I shrugged and she smiled.

"It's at 7" she said and I nodded leaving that house. God how awkward this morning already was...now, hello nighttime.

//Hours Later//

I walked into Bucks and saw the gang dancing around like crazy animals...well, they were all guys and the only girl was Winter...oh well. Suddenly I heard a loud loud feedback. It was like a microphone kind...

"Hey Sammy, I wanna tell you something but I can't really say it in normal words. Instead I wanna say this...actually...sing it..."

Wait what? Sing?!

"She knows me so well
It's crazy when I think of it
But my heart just needs help
Maybe later we could parlay
Now looking back
I guess it was a kind of hazy
Got me caught up and frustrated in love
Looking back
How did things always get so heavy
I was escalating every touch
You say la la la la la la la
Girls like me don't come around that much
You say la la la la la la la
But I've been waking up without ya
Looking at the trees
It's crazy what they do to me
Finding new functions
Still running from the same fears
Now looking back
I guess it was a kind of hazy
Got me caught up and frustrated in love
Looking back
How did things always get so heavy
I was escalating every touch
You say la la la la la la la
Girls like me don't come around that much
You say la la la la la la la
But I've been waking up without ya
Mona Lisa come out your shell
Heaven knows that I got ya girl
Tell 'em all that it's not a drill
Come on, come on
Well, I can't swim in all that worry
Trying to make the best of drowning
It's a simple mathematics
Baby, it's you that always mattered
La la la la la la la
Girls like you don't come around that much
You say la la la la la la la
But I've been waking up without ya
Mona Lisa come out your shell
Heaven knows that I got ya girl
Tell 'em all that it's not a drill
Come on, come on
I want your love
And your head
On my bed you know
I feel your touch, which is good
And your starting low
No more enough
I'm chasing what I had before
Everybody's just talking
Everybody else is boring me
I want your love
And your head
On my bed you know
I feel your touch, which is good
And your starting low
No more enough
I'm chasing what I had before
Everybody's just talking
Everybody just seems the same
Just tell 'em la"

When he finished I couldn't help but blush. God that made me happy. Like very happy. I couldn't tell you how I feel...

"Happy Birthday Samantha...ILoveYou" he said quickly. It almost flew over my head...

When he came down he smiled at me. I smiled back. Quickly without thinking I pushed him into the table and kissed him. I could feel his grin and he kissed back. As we pulled apart I heard the gang cheering, whopping, yelling, wolf whistling, and who knows what but to be honest all that matters was him. All of the sudden he handed me a box. What the hell? Out of all that all he can do is hand me a box? Okay...

I opened it and saw what I always wanted. It was one of Elvis Presley's CDs. One of the older ones. Basically you could never ever find this ever.

"Soda..." I said but he stopped me.

"Will you be my girl?"

I nodded and started to cry. Oh my God. Best. Birthday. Ever.