2~The Avengers (2)

*Y/N

Night comes and I just wore this:

Me and Steve are currently walking down the Times Square

"I can't believe that Tony is your brother!" He said while chuckling.

"Yeah, me too. But, I love him. He's everything I've got since our parents died. Since then, he's very protective to me and he became more protective when he became Iron Man."

"I would do the same if I also have a sister."

"Yeah, I know and sometimes, him being protective can easily get me irritated. But, I understand him."

"I'm glad he didn't stop you from becoming an Avenger."

"I know, he seems more prouder. By the way, how was life before?"

"It was very different from now than before. I'm happy that technology today is so much powerful but living before was awesome. We usually have a dance at the city, or some carnaval at the city. I missed those."

"Dance? What kind?"

"Any kind, romantic and party one."

"You know how to dance?"

"Sadly, no. But, there's this girl I was going to attend a dance with, her name is Peggy and she's lovely and beautiful and smart also. I can't believe that I missed that and I just froze in ice."

"I'm so sorry that happens.."

"I know, but I need to learn how to move forward and just go along the flow of the present."

"Technically, you're 95 but how old are you when you froze?"

"25.."

"Well, stick with your age before." And we both chuckled.

"How about you? You have a past relationship?" He asked.

"I had but they end up the same."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I dated 2 men but they cheated on me with other girls. From then on, I just focused being an Agent in S.H.I.E.L.D. Me and Tony became successful with our jobs. It was 5 years since I last dated a guy."

"And let me guess, I broke that 5 years?"

"Yeah, you're the guy I dated after 5 years." Then, we reached The Central Park. We saw an empty bench and we sat there. He moved closer to me and he grabbed my hand. Then, I made my move, I intertwined our fingers and I put my head on his shoulder.

"This is nice.." I told him.

"What?"

"This is nice, I mean, having someone beside you, staring at the sky and being comfortable at each other and I couldn't be more happier than this sweet simple date."