104~Arrest

*Y/N

PREVIOUSLY..

"CODE BLACK! ME, YOU AND FURY ARE COMPROMISED, THEY WILL HAVE THE ARREST ORDER TOMORROW. THEY WILL GET TO THE BUILDING AT 12 MN SHARP. IF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET HOME HERE, PACK YOUR THINGS AND WE'LL GO STEALTH. DELETE THIS MESSAGE ONCE YOU RECEIVED IT." Oh no...

~After 30 minutes~

I saw Steve coming near me on the car. I went out of the car and he went near me and he kissed my lips passionately. I slowly broke the kiss and I looked at him while I put my hands on the side of his face. He put his hands on my waist and he smiled big at me. 

"Thank you for doing this to me.. It means so much to me to know Peggy is alive. Just like what you told me, to tell her everything and she gave me advises. I don't know what to do without you. Thank you for this baby, I love you so so much.." He said as he pecked my lips again. 

"No problem baby. Let's go home? We have a long way to go home.." I suggested. He nodded his head and he opened the driver door for me and I smiled at him and went inside the car and he got to close the door. He went inside the shotgun side and I turned on the car and we proceeded to go home. 

On the way home, I can't help but to think why was I compromised. Maybe this is the part where Fury told me that we are compromised..

"Y/N baby, are you okay? You've been quiet for a while.." Steve cut my thoughts. I looked at him and smiled brightly and nodded my head.

"I'm fine. Just thinking.." I said.

"What are you thinking?" He asked as he got my right hand and he intertwined it with his.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking if I already passed my report.." I lied.

"Well, have you passed it though?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe I'll try to do it with Nat later.." 

"I'll call Nat and asked her about your--"

"No!!" I said panicky.

"Huh? You sure you're okay??"

"I'm fine Steve.. You don't need to call Nat, I already talked to her and we'll try to do it when we reached the tower." He just nodded his head and I just sighed deeply. 

"We have a long way from home, you can take a rest for a while. I know you're tired from reminiscing memories to Peggy." I said.

"No, I can stay awake for you.." 

"No need Steve, I know you're tired." 

"Okay, if you insist. But, let me just hold your hand.." 

"Okay, I won't mind, but I'll get my hand if I need to turn the wheel.." I said while laughing. He laughed back and he just nodded his head.

"Sure you can." He said and he put the seat in a lay position and he closed his eyes. I looked at him for a while and I looked back to the road and I smiled big forgetting that I am in big trouble, just for a little while.

~At the tower~
~7:25 pm~

Me and Steve went down the car and went inside the tower. When we reached the floor, we saw everybody gathered on the dining and eating dinner. I saw Nat and I went near her and pulled her out.

"Steve, you eat with them, me and Nat will have to finish the report." I said to Steve. He crunched his eyebrows a little, but he nodded his head and I pulled Nat into my room. I got a backpack and start to put some clothes and money and my agent things with me. Then, I brought Nat into her room and I put my bag under her table.