112~What?!

*AU~ STEVE ROGERS' IMAGINE

*Y/N

Steve and I were great, great friends. To be honest, I have a crush on him.. LIKE WHO DOESN'T!? But, ever since he dated Sharon, things went a little shaggy around him, their relationship, on us, and on the team.

It was a few months ago, when something critical happened...

~3 months ago~

The Avengers, me and Sharon are teamed up for another HYDRA's base infiltration. We thought that the plan was working when truth be told, the Agents of HYDRA ambushed us. They knew we were coming.. So, we fought off everyone but Sharon got caught and she was kidnapped by HYDRA making Steve furious.

We arrived back at the tower and Steve began to relocate Sharon. But in his luck, he never found any clues. He was desperate enough to find his girlfriend.

OUCH.

For all we know, it's only a one sided thing. It hurts but who am I to interfere. In Steve's support, we helped Steve tracked Sharon's location, even in the slightest chance, we may find her. I know she stole Steve from me--stole? Who am I kidding?! She didn't stole Steve from me. I'm just HIS friend, nothing more.

We tried for hours and hours, sometimes we barely sleep for this search, just to find STEVE's girlfriend.

Until, one month after Sharon's disappearance, a fight between the Avengers happened.

"I asked you for one thing and all of you will just quit!!" Steve said angrily.

"Well Cap, we didn't want to risked our health too. You're not the only who wants to find her, all of us too, but we also need to go back to our own selves, needed a relaxing time for a bit before we died in stress and headaches!" Tony argued back.

"You guys signed up for this! This is what Avengers do!" Steve said.

"No Steve, we didn't signed up for this. We just helped you for support, so you wouldn't feel like you're alone in this time." I said.

"No!! I want you to do your job, back to your computers and--"

"No Steve!! You don't understand!!" I argued back, standing up from the couch and looking at Steve angrily.

"What am I suppose to understand!? You're my best friend!! You're supposed to help me!!"

"Is that what you only think of me?! Huh! You're best friend in support!? Steve, not every thing that you do, I support you.. I also need to decline if it's risking our lives!" I said. The team just looked at me and Steve arguing. They knew about my crush to Steve but I told them to never say a word. I just don't want Steve's happiness to be ruined.

"Really Y/N?! Now you're regretting to be my best friend??" Steve said as he stood from his chair and angrily pointed to me.

"I never regretted being your friend, I regretted that you are doing this to us, as your friends.."

"You're regretting every thing, Y/N. If I only knew this would come, I would never be friends with you." The team gasped at what they heard. When I heard that, my heart broke into pieces and tears started to cloud my eyes. I swallowed hard realizing that Steve never wanted to be my friend in the first place.

"Cap, that's out of the line now." Clint said in my defense.

"Cap, take it back.." Bruce said.

"Steve, don't do this to her. She's just trying to be a friend to you.." Thor said.

"Cap, you said things that's unacceptable.." Tony said.

"No! She won't support me in finding Sharon--"