13~Fight to be Back (2)

*Y/N
~After 2 days~

Everybody gathered around the conference room and talked about the stones and where were they located. Tony showed up yesterday and he and Steve agreed on the plan.

"Now, we know the location of the stones, we now assign for the stones." Steve said.

"Nebula, Rhodey, get the power stone in Morag. Clint, Nat, in Vormir for soul stone. Me, Tony, Scott and Y/N in New York for the space stone and Bruce will get the time stone in New York as well. Rocket and Thor will get the reality in Asgard." Steve said. I shockingly looked at Nat and she just gave me a small nod and a small smile. She knew what was about to happen.

"Now that we have our particular places, rest up and we'll have some time travel tomorrow." Tony said. I got Natasha's hand and led her outside the building.

"What are you doing?" I asked her when we arrived out of the door.

"I'm saving you from your death."

"No! Don't you dare change my--"

"Y/N, you're my sister. You have something to live up for. I won't let you die that soon. You have Steve, you're getting married to him. Me, I have no one.."

"Natasha, I'm here with you. I don't want you to die!" I said while tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Y/N, I'm okay. I'm sticking up with my decision. What I want you to do is spend this whole day with me. I'll sacrifice for the team, just trust me."

"No.." I hugged her and cried at her shoulder. She hugged me back and she rubbed my back.

"I can't stand seeing Steve get hurt again. He already lost his past love when he froze in ice. Now that he have you, I can't stand seeing him grieve because he lost another woman in war." She broke the hug and she wiped my tears.

"Promise me, no matter what, cherished the love you have with Steve." I just nodded my head and she kissed my cheek and walked inside. After a couple of minutes, I heard footsteps coming near me and I looked back and saw Steve.

"Hey, I was just looking for you and Natasha said you're here for air. What happened?" He asked while coming in front of me.

"Steve, remember what I told you about me scared to lose you?"

"Yeah, what about it? Don't tell me you're calling the engagement off?"

"No, I'm not.. I always have deja vu and those dreams never lie to me. One night in my dream, me, Nat and Clint were in Vormir to get the soul stone. Instead of getting it, the keeper of the stone said that if we're trying to get the stone, a soul for the soul. The three of us fought on whose going to sacrifice. Then, I jumped off the cliff and I died. They got the stone and returned back in grievance. When you all returned, you were looking for me but, Nat gave you the stone and she told you that I sacrificed so that you can have the stone." I stopped and looked at him. Tears clouded his eyes. I went near him and hugged him.

"I only told my dream to Nat." I added and wiped some tears that fell from my eyes. 

"That's why she told me to let you be beside me, all the time. That's why I chose you to go with me." Steve said. He broke the hug and kissed my lips. After a little while, he broke the kiss and he let our foreheads touched.

"I don't want to lose you in this war. I already lost a lot and I can't afford to lose you too."

"Natasha let me promised one thing."

"What is it?"

"To never leave your side. She said that she can't stand to see you grieve. You already lost Peggy during the World War, you lost Sam, Bucky and the rest in the team. She can't stand to see you if I sacrificed myself for the stone. She told me to cherish our moments together. Call me selfish or what, but I have no other options, she has her words and if she said that, she took it seriously."

"You're not selfish, your sister loves you more than anything in this world. You're just returning the favor. But I promise you, we'll make it all worth it when we have the stone. We'll win this fight." I nodded my head and kissed his lips.

~The Next Day~

All of us are wearing our Advance Tech Suit and I just held Nat's hand.

"Remember what I told you, okay?" Natasha said. I just nodded my head and she hugged me one last time. I hugged her tightly.

"I love you sissy." She said.

"I love you so much sis." I said and she broke the hug. We all went to the platform and I stand beside Steve. He held my hand and I looked at him and smiled.

"We only have one job and we'll do it right. This time, no mistakes, no start over. This is our one time travel and we'll do it right. We'll do this to those who aren't here with us, we'll bring them back. Whatever it takes." I looked at Steve and he looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back to him and we ready our watch and assigned us to our assigned place and time. Bruce did his thing and little did we know, I arrived in New York year 2012. Steve is wearing his Captain America suit and I am wearing my own superhero suit with my cape. (Imagine you are like wonder woman but, a fitted black suit and short blue cape) Steve looked at me from head to toe and winked at me.

"Steve.."

"What?!" He said innocently. I just rolled my eyes and looked at the corner of the building. Then, I saw us Avengers forming circles. I went to Steve and held his hand.

"The Avengers are in circle." I said.

"Me and Y/N will get to the building to get the scepter and you guys stay up and keep us updated." Steve said.

"Okay.." Tony said. Steve intertwined our fingers and we ran towards the Stark Tower.

"Sweetheart, let's stay low, just stay out of the sight." Steve said. I nodded my head and some Chitauri went on our way.

"Come on guys, I'm tired of fighting you.." I groaned at the Chitauris. Steve just chuckle at me and I looked at him.

"Sweetheart, we'll fight them now that we're a couple, not a teammate anymore."

"I know sweetheart.."