48~Hot for Teacher

*Y/N

I'm a 3rd year college student who just wanted to end the year and go to vacation. But, I still have 5 months before going on a real vacation. I am currently sitting in front of my History class when the principal of our school went inside with a---what! 

"Good morning class. Ms. Shin won't be attending your class now because of some certain reason. But here beside me is Mr. Rogers. He'll be your new History teacher until you guys graduated. Mr. Rogers, I'll best be leaving you here." 

"Thank you sir." Mr. Rogers said. Then, I looked at my back and saw some of my slutty classmates who are looking at Mr. Rogers with luscious look. I shake my head and tried my best to focus on what he is saying. Just then, he started calling our names for the attendance. 

"Ms. Jane." Mr. Rogers called the sluttiest of my classmates.

"Here Mr. Rogers.." Jane said in her slutty voice. I just rolled my eyes and I just looked at my book and tried to scan the words.

"Ms. Y/N." I looked at him and raised my hand.

"Present.." I said and smiled at him. He smiled at me and nodded his head and I went back to write in my book.

~After class~

I already fixed my things and I stood up and went to the door but Mr. Rogers called me.

"Y/N, can you stay for the mean time?" I looked at him and nodded my head. He stood up and he locked the door and closed the windows on the doors. He went back on his table and he sat on his chair. He signed me to get a chair and sit in front of him. 

"You caught my eye when I first enter your class." My eyes went wide and I was shocked.

"What do you mean sir?" 

"Just call me Steve when we're alone."

"Why?" He stood up from his chair and he went in front of me and he bend down on my level.

"When I first saw you, you made me feel different."

"Is it a bad difference?"

"No. It's a good difference. You made me feel so excited to handle your class every day." Just then, he slowly leaned into me and I just froze and I don't know what to do.

"Are you okay with this?" He said slowly.

"I'm confused.."

"I got the hots for you.." Oh MY!!

"O--okay.."

"Are you okay with this?" I held his chest and I pushed myself a little far from him. 

"I'm just too overwhelmed with what is happening right now. But, are you really sure about this?"

"Yeah, I don't know what else to say but I have this feelings towards you."

"Thank you, but what if we got caught?" 

"We won't get caught, that I promise you.."

"I'm scared.." I said as I looked down on my feet and sighed deeply. I felt his fingers went into my chin and he lift my head and I looked into his eyes. 

"If I get caught, then so be it. They won't judge me if I told them that I love you. And I won't let them wreck us if it ever happened." He held my cheek and a little later, we both leaned in and we kissed each other. After a couple of seconds, we both pulled back slowly and I looked down and when I looked at him and he was smiling at me. I smiled at him and I stood up and he stood up also and he was shocked.

"I'm sorry about the--"

"No. It was okay.." I looked at him and smiled.

"Really?" He said.

"Yeah, I'll just gonna go to my next class.." 

"Oh, okay.. Will I be able to see you later?"

"What time?"

"Can you come to my office before you go home?" 

"Yeah, I'll make it there."

"Good! Can't wait to see you.."

"You too.. See you later." I went to the door and I looked back at him and smiled big at him. He smiled wide and I opened the door and went out. As I walked out, I went into my locker and got my next book. But before I got to open my locker, someone pushed me and my back hits the locker and I saw the slutty three girls: Jane, Brittney and Quinn. 

"What's the problem with you!?" I asked angrily. They always bully me for I don't know! And I'm sick of them picking up on me and now it's my time to stand for myself.

"Why are you talking with Mr. Rogers?" Jane said.

"What's wrong if I talk to him?! We're just talking about the last lesson Ms. Shin stopped before she left!" Just then, she slapped me and I held my side of face where she slapped me. I slowly looked at her and some of the students are crowding us. Then, I slapped her back. Then, the students cheered for me because I was the first one to slapped Jane and the three of them charge into me and they started to slapped and they started to pull my hair but then, I got to slapped the three of them very hard. Until we heard a shout of our principal, Ms. Sue and Steve. Ms. Sue and the principal held the three girls and Steve held me and he rubbed my back and he looked at the three girls.

"Mr. Rogers, bring Y/N to your office first while I talk to this girls. I'll be calling her later for a talk." Steve nodded his head and he went to looked at me and he grabbed my bag on the floor and he held me close to him and we went to his office. But on the way there, I stopped.

"Why are you stopping?" He asked me.

"I'll go to the restroom first and I'll try to fix myself." I said without looking at him.

"Okay, I'll wait for you here." I just grabbed my bag to him and I went inside the restroom. As I went there, I looked at the mirror and saw my hair's a mess and my cheeks are red. I got my comb and fixed my hair. As I combed my hair, I felt tears fell on my cheeks and I got to wiped them away. As I wiped them, I didn't controlled myself and tears continuously fall from my eyes and sobbed. After a while, I heard the door opened and I saw my best friend, Veronica.

"Girl, I heard what happened! This is the fifth time they bully you. I won't tolerate this anymore, I'll tell your mother and we'll get out of this school right away.." 

"Nooo!!" 

"Huh? Why?" 

"I gotta tell you something but promise me to keep it a secret.." 

"What is it?" 

"I don't want to leave someone here.."

"Who?"

"My History teacher, Mr. Rogers."

"The hunky and hottie teacher? Why?"

"We still don't know what is happening but, we kinda *whispers* kissed." 

"You wha--!"

"Shush!!" Just then, we both smiled and she grabbed my comb and she help me fixed myself. 

"Well, let's fixed you up and he's waiting outside." I just giggled and she carefully fixed my hair.