50~Hot for Teacher |3|

*Y/N

"So, you and my daughter are a couple?" Mom asked. Me and Steve got shocked and the both of us shook our head.

"No mom.."

"Not yet, Mrs. Y/L/N. I'm not rushing into things and for now I just want to prove it to your daughter that I truly love her and I'm willing to risk everything for her. In fact, if you're going to tell us to the school board I am willing to give up my job for your daughter--"

"No! Silly you! I won't do that to the both of you. The both of you somehow reminds me of me and her father when we were younger. I am a student and he is my first year college teacher in Music. I had a crush on her father and he did too. And then, we hit it off and we reached until the end of school. It was my graduation when I found out that I'm pregnant with his. When I told him that, he was happy but after 6 months, he didn't show himself. He didn't came to visit me, call me or message me. But, I safely gave birth to Y/N and after a year and a half, he shows up again. He was sorry and all until I got pregnant again and it was twins. Of course, he left me and all. After 23 years, he never showed up again."

"Did Y/N sees her father?" Steve asked.

"No, I didn't. But I saw him only in the picture and that's it." I said. Just then, I got my phone and let him see my baby picture with my dad. I showed him and he looked back and forth into me and the picture.

"You got his eyes." Steve said. I just nodded my head and he gave the phone to me.

"But, after I gave birth to my twins, I met my husband. He's a doctor and he treated my kids like his own but I also gave birth to his kid." Mom said.

"Dear, don't do what I did before. Also, don't leave my daughter. She's the only daughter that I have."

"Is she the only daughter?" Steve asked.

"Yes. Next to her is her twin brothers and his little brother."

"The only princess in the family." Steve said as he kissed my hand. I blushed at his gesture and smiled widely.

"Listen guys. It's okay to be in love but also know your limitations. My rules are date night always ends up at 11. So you need to bring her home before 11 o'clock. Second, it's okay to be sexually active--"

"-moooommm..." I said feeling embarrassed.

"Darling, it's okay, no need to be embarrassed." I put my face on Steve's neck and hid.

"As I was saying, it's okay to be sexually active but use protection.."

"Oh my gosh!" I softly said and I heard Steve chuckled.

"Lastly, suck up for Finn for leaving you Y/N!" Just then, mom laughed at the thought. I looked at her shockingly.

"Mom! Not him.. Can we not talked about him?"

"Sure honey.. By the way, did---what's your name again?" Mom asked Steve.

"Oh, I'm sorry, how rude of me. I'm Steve Rogers."

"Steve, nice name. So! Darling, have you told Steve about you transferring?"

"Mom, we talked about this right? I don't want to transfer to another school. I wanted to end my third and fourth year here in McKinley. I wanted to spend time here with Steve and with my friends and my glee club. Mom, we still have regionals to compete for the glee club!"

"I'm sorry honey. But my decisions are final. I don't want you to have a terrible memory here in McKinley."

"But mom, prom and regionals are next week. Can I stay for another week and maybe try to have a good memory to bring."

"I'm gonna go talk to Principal Figgins about it." Just then, mom stood up and went outside the room.

"Oh gosh.." I said and tears fell down my eyes and I held my face in my hands and sobbed.

"Hey hey." I felt Steve went in front of me and he held my wrists.

"It's okay princess.."

"It's not okay Steve. I'm going away from you, my friends, and my glee club. I can't lose all of it." Steve got my face and he kissed my lips. He broke the kiss a little.

"Will you be my girlfriend princess?" He asked. I looked at him and saw his eyes are so sincere.

"Can I think about it? I have too much in my mind right now."

"That's okay, I can wait." He nodded his head and he got his handkerchief and he wiped my tears away. I sat properly and sighed deeply. I got my bag and put the strap into my shoulder.

"I gotta get going to my glee class. I'll see you later." I told him.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah I am. Thanks."

"Alright, see you later." He kissed my forehead and I went to proceed into my glee room. As I went there, I saw Mr. Shue and my glee mates.

"Hey Y/N, are you okay?" Tina asked.

"Yeah, we heard that you, Quinn, Jane and Britney got into a fight." Finn said.

"I'm okay guys. It's just, I only got next week to go to school." I told them as I sit on the chair and they all crowd me even Mr. Shue.

"What do you mean next week? Are you going to be expelled?" Mercedes asked.

"No, my mom said that I'm going to transfer to another school."

"What about prom and regionals?" Finn asked.

"I'm gonna attend them and I'm going to perform at regionals."

"Guys listen up!" Mr. Shue said breaking out all the dramas.

"Since we have prom coming, we are going to perform some songs. Let's start of with Y/N and Finn to sing their slow song." After we practice our song for the prom, there was a knock on the door and we looked at it and saw Principal Figgins. Principal Figgins came and all of us sat and looked at Principal Figgins.

"After we had the incident awhile ago, I have a big project to the glee club. You have 30 minutes to find a song to perform it later about bullying. When the bell rings, time to go to the gymnasium." Principal Figgins said and he walked out and Mr. Shue got his laptop and find a song that fits the theme.

"Mr. Shue.." I said and they looked at me.

"I know a song.."