62~Artist 2

*Y/N

It's been a month since that meeting with the rest of the Glee members. Now, me and the rest of the Avengers are watching the first episode of the glee. As the series goes on, there is a part that I auditioned for the glee. I sang the song and the team clapped at me and I videoed them and I posted it in my Instagram. After they cheered, Cory was showed. I felt Steve tensed up and I tried to looked at him and he also looked at me.

"Cory is there!?" He said.

"I tried not to tell you because I know you'll flip out."

"I trust you sweetheart.."

"Am I hearing this right? Cap is not jealous?!" Kevin said. I just chuckled at him and slap the back of his neck.

"Shut it Kev!" I said.

~After 2 months~

The season is finished and now we are watching the season 2 and let's say that I had a kissing scene with Cory. Steve saw that and he flipped out for real.

"WHY IS HE KISSING MY GIRL!?"

"Steve, baby. It's just our characters, not the real me and him. I won't cheat on you, remember that okay." I said as I held his cheeks in my hand. Me and Steve are watching Glee in his room and I went near his lips and kissed it. He grabbed my waist and he pulled me into him. I broke the kiss and I put our foreheads together.

"Do you trust me?" I whispered.

"I do trust you."

"You have nothing to worry about, okay? I love you and only you. Cory is my past and you're my present and future sweetheart. And that is forever."

"I love you so much.." He kissed my lips again and a little later, my phone rang and I looked at it and saw the director of Glee.

~CALL~

Y: Hey Lance! What's up?

L: The management wants us to do a tour around America.

Y: A tour? When?

L: Yeah and our first and last tour will be New York. We'll be touring for a month.

Y: Oh, okay. When will we start?

L: We have a week practice starting tomorrow for the tour and after the practice week, we'll be starting our tour here in NYC and then we'll go to Manhattan and the show must go on.

Y: Okay, I'll look forward to it.

L: Great! Thanks! Bye!

~END~

"What was that sweetheart?" Steve asked.

"I'm gonna be busy this week for the practice for the Glee's incoming tour."

"Tour? You're gonna be away again?"

"Yeah.. It'll be a month."

"A month? I know we'll do it but, I can't be separate from you."

"Destiny will find its way my love." I said as I peck his lips.

"Captain Rogers, Nick Fury is on the boardroom to have a meeting with you and the Avengers for the upcoming mission." FRIDAY said.

"Okay, I'll be coming. Tell the others, please."

"Okay sir."

"You need to go first. I'l wait for you here."

"Okay.." He peck my lips and he stood and went out for his meeting.

~After 20 minutes~

The door went open and I saw Steve came and he is happy.

"Why so happy, darling?" I asked him.

"Well, I have a good news for you."

"What is it?" I said.

"The Avengers are going to come with you and the rest of the cast of Glee on tour!"

"Oh my gosh! For real?" I asked surprisingly.

"Yes babe!" I squealed and I hugged him tightly. I broke the hug and I held his hands.

"If there's a good news, there will also be a bad news. Is there?"

"Yes. There has been a lead that someone will sabotage the tour. The management of Glee asked SHIELD for the Avengers to protect and give guidance for you guys since they're scared of the threat and they knew that I'm your boyfriend and they might be scared if something happened to you." I just chuckled at him.

"I'm glad you're my boyfriend!" I kissed his lips and I broke it and giggled.

"Aside from the tour, our job starts tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? The tour hasn't started yet."

"Yeah, but we'll be securing the arena tomorrow. I assigned myself, Kevin and Nat to be at the area close to you guys."

"That's great to hear babe!" I kissed his cheek and he winked at me.

"Babe, you are giving me way too many kisses."

"I just want to show my love for you. You don't like it?"

"I love it so much!!" He pecks my lips and I just giggled.

~Tomorrow~

Me and the rest of the team arrived at the arena and they are so excited to have a picture with the rest of the cast.

"Oh My God!! Y/N!! It's Noah Puckerman!!" Wanda said. She and Nat have a crush with Mark Sailing's character.

"Okay! Let's go.." I said sarcastically. As I bring them to Mark.

"Mark, they wanted to have a picture with you since they wanted your character in Glee."

"Really!? Gosh! Thanks! I can't imagine that the two ladies of Avengers like my character!" Mark said.

"You're too handsome in personal, you know that?" Wanda said.

"Now I know, since you two said it."

"Can they have a picture with you?" I asked Mark.

"Yeah sure. It'll be my pleasure." Wanda and Nat positioned themselves beside Mark and I got my professional camera and snap them a photo.

"Thank you so much!" Wanda and Nat said at the same time.

"You're welcome!" Mark replied. Then, I let the team have a picture with the cast and they were happy. After they have a picture, our choreographer asked for our presence on the stage and we started to do the "Don't Stop Believing". Lance asked the Avengers to have their seat and watched the performances. As we begun to sing, Avengers kept on cheering especially Wanda and Nat when they saw how Mark did his entrance. Then, it came to the part where me and Cory will come near and held each other's waist and turn around. As we broke it, I got to looked at Steve and his eyebrows are crunched. Until the song ended.

"That's good guys! Glad you remembered our dance! Now, do 'My Life Would Suck Without You'. The short version okay?" The choreographer asked and all of us nodded our heads. Then the song started. As the song started, I kept on pointing at Steve. Tony and Kevin started to tease him. Then, there has been a short break. I went towards the team and Steve gave me a water. I drank a little and I saw Cory went near me.

"Hey man!" Kevin said as they bro hug.

"Hey man!" Cory then said.

"Y/N, we need to do the 'Push It' song, the choreo said." Cory said.

"Now?"

"A little later, after the break."

"Okay thanks."

"Sure." Oh no...