125~Strict

*Y/N

Being Tony Stark's daughter has a lot of perk-- it can either be pros and cons. The pros are: you can live healthily, with a rich life from your dad and he insisted on you becoming the COO of the Stark Industry. It has been almost two years since Avengers was formed. And I became their sidekick/ adviser and their best friends. The con of my relationship with THE Tony Stark is that, he is very nosy and very strict when it comes to my love life and my friends who are boys. 

Since the Stark Tower became the Avengers Tower, there were a couple of parties that were happening. Like today, there's a party about the Avengers completing the mission of infiltrating HYDRA base in Europe. Currently, I am hanging out with the boys of the Avengers: Steve, Thor and Clint. I am holding my cocktail in hand while I put my head on Steve's shoulder. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Steve asked me softly.

"Kind of dizzy, but I can still make it.." I said. I felt him held my waist and he softly kissed my head. Yep! Me and Steve are secretly dating. All of the team knew except, of course my great and fantastic dad! Me and Steve are dating for almost 6 months. The team were okay with me being with Steve and they promised to keep it a secret until me and Steve are ready for dad to know. 

"Hey guys! Are you having fun??" We heard dad went to us. Me and Steve let go of each other and we just kept our hands to ourselves. 

"Hey dad.. You having your own blast there?" I asked sarcastically. The other boys just laughed at me. 

"Hey there sweet pea! Of course I am. By the way, I saw your college friends there near the bar. There are 3 guys there and 4 girls.. Y/N, stay away from the boys alright?" Dad said and I just rolled my eyes. 

"Dad.. They're just my friends.." I said implying the word 'friends' to dad and to Steve. Steve may liked the idea of dad being strict to me when it comes to boys, but when he saw me with any of my friends, he would like to excuse me and have me all by himself. Seeing Steve gets jealous is so super cute.. 

"I know, but I know men who takes chance on you. I don't like it and I just want to protect you cause you're my only daughter." Dad said. 

"I know dad and thanks for the care.. I better say hi to them.." I said as I excused myself to the guys. I went near my friends and we all hugged. We were talking and catching up stories regarding our lives and all. I looked at the guys and saw Steve and dad looking at me. Dad just showed his 'I'm watching you' fingers towards me and his eyes. I just shake my head and I remained my focus on talking with friends. 

"How was it feeling super close with the Avengers, Y/N??" MY girl friend, Julia asked. 

"They're just normal people to me. We laughed, we talked, we share secrets, and everything.." I said just shrugging my shoulders.

"I can't still believe that we are at the floor with the Avengers and I can finally see my crush.." My other girl friend, Diana said. 

"Who's your crush?" Troy asked.

"Who won't be intimidated by the captain America!?" Diana exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and just giggled. 

"I bet." I said. Then, Diana starts to rumble about her wanting to talk to Steve and her wanting to take this opportunity to get his attention. But, I won't let her do that. Sorry Diana! HAHA.. Just then, I excused myself from the group and I went near the team. All of the Avengers are on the circle except my dad. They were all sitting on the couches and I made my way beside Steve. Steve put his hand on my waist and I looked at him.

"So, how were you with you friends?" Steve asked me.

"Except for that time, dad is looking at me. It was okay.. I just need to get away from them. I can't stand hearing my friend kept talking about you and I can't stand it.."