115~Rescue

*AU~STEVE ROGERS' IMAGINE~

You and Steve are still part of the Avengers Team, though you and Steve got engaged. Steve proposed to you 2 months ago. You and Steve decided to take time in planning the wedding and putting little pressure. But, you wasted no time in planning the wedding. 

Steve was out today because he, Sam, Nat and Bucky went on a mission in infiltrating another HYDRA base in Brazil. This mission will be Steve's last mission and he will also retire in Avengers like what you did, 2 weeks ago. In two months time, you and Steve will be saying your I do's in front of your whole family, friends and God.

You were finalizing the flower arrangements with Wanda and Tony. Well, Tony is there because he just told you guys that he's bored and just wanting to sit with the girls. But eventually, he helped finalizing your flower arrangements. While doing so, you guys heard an emergency alarm on the tower. 

"Tony, what's happening?" You asked.

"I don't know. FRIDAY, what the hell is happening?" Tony asked the AI.

"Sir, it appears that the Captain's quinjet is sending an alarm of help." FRIDAY said and that alarmed you. 

"Oh shit! FRIDAY, give me the coordinates to Steve's location." You immediately said as you stand and went upstairs but, Tony cut you off. 

"I thought you're retired. Me and the team can take this." Tony said. 

"When it comes to my fiancé, I won't get tired saving him and my future family." I said. 

"I'll tell the team." Wanda said. You nodded your head at them and ran towards your room and pulled out your old suit. After a couple of minutes, you, Tony, Wanda, Vision and Bruce rode the quinjet. Tony put the quinjet in auto-pilot as we all tried to get the plan started. 

"Captain Rogers and his team were ambushed by the HYDRA agents. Captain Rogers commanded to give a warning alert to the tower to have their backs save in case something bad happens and later on, they were kidnapped and put inside the enemy's base." FRIDAY said.

"Alright, thanks FRIDAY." You said. "We might arrived at the place at the middle of the day. Wanda can you detect where Steve, Sam, Buck and Nat?" You asked.

"I can try, Y/N." Wanda replied and you nodded. 

"Maybe I'll try to locate their doors and some passageway they may escape or went out." Tony said.

"Alright, that's good. Bruce, I may need your green into the field." You said.

"No problem Y/N. Just tell me, what the green will do." 

"Try to make a distraction so me, Wanda and Vis can come inside. You and Tony can do the outside." You said. "Also Tony, try to helped us find a way when we're inside." You said.

"FRIDAY can do that, I'll tell you guys when you guys are inside." Tony replied.

"So, we've got our plan A, what will be our Plan B?" Vision asked. 

"Well, we'll just gonna do my do or die rescue mission." Tony said and you became worried.

"Well thanks for the reminder Tony." You said and sat on the chair while you put your hands on your head and sighed deeply.

"Hey Y/N, you okay there?" You heard Wanda said as she sat beside you.

"Yeah, I'm just worried at Steve. HYDRA can do anything to Steve and I'm afraid what they will do to him." You said. 

"Steve can still hold on for you.." Wanda said. 

"Thanks Wanda." 

~At the HYDRA base~