96~Johnny Storm-2.1

*Johnny

I stood in front of the room of Y/N with a single flower in hand, her favorite flower (Y/Fav/Flower). I knocked on the door and I see her room full of vases of flowers. I saw a nurse on the room fixing the flowers and I looked at her.

"Who gave this flowers?" I asked her.

"It's Mr. Von Doom." Just then, I got my heart break again. I looked at her bed and saw her sleeping peacefully in her bed. I slowly went to her bed and I placed the flower beside her bed head. I got her hand and rubbed my thumb to it. I got the chair and sat on it and looked at her. 

"Y/N, I know you can hear me. I just want to let you know that I still love you. I know I made a stupid mistake but I want you to hear my side. The night before that happened, you know that me and the guys went drinking and you let me bond with the guys. But, when we start to get drunk, a girl went to me and tried to get her hands on me. At first I doubt that and then she put something on my drink, I didn't knew it until I heard one of my friend said that she put something in my drink and then I blacked out. When I woke up, I saw that I am on my bed naked with a girl beside me. I panicked because it wasn't you. I got my clothes and woke her up. She got mad at me because I wasn't moaning her name when she was doing me. I was moaning your name instead of her. And then, when I went out of my room, I immediately called you but your phone cannot be reached. Then, I saw your engagement ring. I then thought maybe you saw me and left me." Tears fell from my eyes and I immediately wiped it. I heard some shuffling sound from the bed. I looked at it and saw her turning her head and she looked at me. 

"I heard you." She said and she smiled a little.

*Y/N

"So?" He said.

"I was so selfish not to talked to you about it, but you still hurt me." I said.

"I know I hurt you and I promised you not to hurt you in anyway."

"But you know that it's too late." I said. 

"I know but, I'm willing to wait." 

"Are you?"

"Yeah. Reed told me that Victor was about to propose to you, but the storm came." I just sighed and I looked at the ceiling.

"Yeah but--"

"You don't want to marry him." 

"I don't know. It's just that, I don't see him as the husband type." 

"Okay. But, how are you feeling?"

"Still fine. How about you?" 

"Still the same." We both chuckle. I felt his hand still plays with my hand.

"You still like to play with my hand." I said and chuckled.

"Yeah, I just missed you so much." 

"The same goes for me." I just slowly sat and Johnny immediately helped me. Then, he sat in front of me and he held my hands. 

"Can I hug you?" I asked him. He was a little surprised and he smiled big.

"I was just about to ask you. C'mere." We both leaned and we hugged each other. I put my head on his neck and I tightly hugged his torso. Then, I felt him kissed my head and he put his head on my neck and hugged me. We were hugging each other for like a couple of minutes and I can stay like this forever.

"What are you doing?" I opened my eye and saw Victor shocked. I slowly broke the hug and I looked at Johnny. We both looked at each other and we both looked at Victor.

"We just talked about what happened. That's all." I said. 

"Well now, at least you can leave now, Johnny." Victor seriously said. Johnny looked at me and I just nod my head. Then Johnny kissed my forehead and he stood up and went to Victor and they stared for a meantime. Johnny looked at me and he smiled sweetly.

"I'll see you later Y/N." 

"See you Johnny." I said. Then he left the room. 

"I see you're feeling well." Victor said. 

"Hello to you too Vic." I said while looking at my hands and rolled my eyes.

"Why are you hugging Johnny Storm? You're already my fiancée and--"

"Hold on a moment. You're not my fiancé Victor. I didn't even said yes to you."

"What's keeping you back from saying yes to me Y/N? We have been together for 2 years now and--"

"Yes and in those 2 years I have never even get to know you very well. You know what Vic, let me think this through." I said. Just then, Victor went out and I just sighed deeply.

~After 2 days~

I am at the Baxter building and we were quarantined. I am sitting on my bed in my old bedroom when I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the door and saw Johnny. 

"Come in." I said. I put my back on the head board and he closed the door behind him and he sat beside me. 

"You looked tired." He said.

"I haven't been able to sleep for the past days." I said.

"Why? Something bugging you?"

"Just Victor."

"Tell me."

"After you left my room, me and Victor kind of argued. He was furious as to why I haven't said yes to his engagement. And then, I kind of lashed out yesterday and broke things off. It's just that, he wasn't a typical kind of guy to fell in love with. He wasn't much romantic though." I said.

"I hope I will be that kind of guy." I looked at him and an unthinkable action happened. He went near me and he kissed my lips. Just then, I closed my eyes and put my hands around his neck and kissed him back.

~After an hour~

"Wow.." I said tiredly.

"It's amazing to have you so close to me again." Johnny said as he put me into his arm and I put my head on his chest and he put the blanket around our naked body.

"What are we?" I asked him.

"If you want to rekindle our relationship, I would love that." I just nodded my head and I went near his lips and kissed him again.

"I would love that."

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Johnny."

"Wait. I have to get something." He stood up and got his boxers on and he hurriedly went out of the room. I gigled at him and I lay properly in my bed. After a while, I heard the door opened and I looked at him and he sat beside me. I sat with him and I held the blanket to my chest.

"I believe this is yours." He said as he opened a box and my engagement ring was there. I got shocked and I looked at him.

"You kept this?" I asked him.

"Yeah, because I believe that we will still go back to where we left and I'm glad I wasn't wrong. So, will we go back to where we were before and please marry me sweetheart?" Tears are now falling from my eyes.

"I---I---Yes! I'll marry you Johnny.." He punched his fist in the air and I grabbed his cheeks in my hands and kissed him deeply. He got the ring and my hand and he put the ring in my finger and I looked at the ring and the shine was back.