54~Hot for Teacher |7|

*Y/N

~THE FOLLOWING DAY~

I woke up and felt Steve's arms wrapped around me. I slowly unwrapped his arms on me but, he pulled me to him and I just giggled.

"Steve, I need to get ready.. We still have regionals today."

"What time is it?" I looked at the clock and it's 7:30 am.

"7:30. I needed to be on the bus at 8:30. The competition starts at 11. We gotta be there."

"Okay okay.. Go on take a shower."

"Thanks baby." I peck his lips and smiled at him.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Good morning princess." Then, I proceeded inside the bathroom and took a shower. After I showered, I freshen up myself and I put on my bathrobe and went out. I got my dress for the regionals while Steve got to freshen up. I wore my clothes and I applied some perfume. Dried up my hair and curled it up. As I was done, Steve went out with his clothes on and he went to me and he kissed my cheek. The both of us went down and we saw mom and dad.

"Hi darlings! How was prom?" Mom asked.

"It was unexpected." I said.

"What do you mean?" Mom and dad asked.

"Wait here." I said as I raced to my room and got my crown and scepter. I went down and showed mom and dad.

"Oh my gosh George! She won the prom queen!" Mom said as she went to me and hugged me.

"Congratulations dear!" Dad said as he hugged me.

"Thank you dad."

"Congrats dear!" Mom said and I smiled big at them.

"Thanks mom. I couldn't done it without your help."

"You're very much welcome my dear." She said. I put the crown and scepter on the coffee table and we all ate breakfast.

~REGIONALS~

The first song that we will be singing is going to be performed by me and Finn. Me and Finn created an original song and tried to perform them. As we were about to finish the performance, Finn kissed me. I was shocked at what happened and break the kiss immediately.

~AFTER THE PERFORMANCE~

We are all at the room and I immediately blurted at Finn.

"WHAT THE HELL FINN?! ARE YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO RISK OUR CHANCE OF WINNING JUST BECAUSE OF THE KISS!" I angrily screamed at Finn.

"Why does it matter?"

"This win matters to me! I wanted to let New Directions win before I transfer to another school!" I said as tears fall down my cheeks.

"Just great Finn!" Santana said.

~ANNOUNCEMENT~

"And the winner for Regionals is-----"

"The Note Maker! McKinley High New Direction won first place.." As I look at our opponent, they cheered. I looked at Mr. Shue and he just gave us a sympathy smile. I walked back stage and went to grabbed my things when I heard Finn's voice.

"Hey Y/N, wait. I'm sorry."

"I don't need your sorry! All you've ever done to me was hurt me! Kiss me in front of everyone? I was so embarrassed! Losing regionals because of that one stupid kiss! Maybe this time, my boyfriend wanted to break up with me because of that stupid kiss!"

"What? Boyfriend?? Who?"

"You don't need to know! Now I have a reason to leave McKinley High, all because of you.." I said as I walked at the exit and called mom.

~CALL~

M: Honey, are you okay?

Y: Where are you mom? (I said while crying)

M: Are you crying? Baby, we're at the car.

Y: I'll meet you there.

~END~

As I walked on the car park, I saw dad's car and I immediately ride the car and saw mom and dad and Steve. When they saw me crying, mom immediately came to me and hugged me.

"It's okay sweetie, we're here for you.." I kept on crying until dad's driver drove us back home.

~HOME~

I am just sitting beside the pool and I just looked at the water, trying to calm myself. When I saw Steve sat beside me.

"If you're going to break up with me, then it's okay with me. Also, you won't be seeing me this Monday because I'm going to transfer to--"

"Who told you I'm going to break up with you?" He asked. I looked at him and tears fall down my eyes.

"I just felt like you're going to."

"I won't break up with you princess." He said as he held my cheek. He leaned in and kissed my lips. Then, my tears fell down and he broke the kiss and he wiped my tears.

"I told you that I won't leave you. You didn't do anything. Finn did, but not you."

"Oh God!" Just then, I hugged him tightly and silently cried on his shoulder as he rubbed my back for me to calm down.

"I love you so much Steve and I can't afford to lose you."

"You won't lose me princess. I'm always here for you."

~MONDAY~

It's a start of a new day in a new school. Mom got me in a school where students are all girls. I've met new friends and they were very nice and friendly to me. The school environment is very excellent, I may say. But, this school is very far from home. I am in Columbus while they lived in Ohio. Dad also got me an apartment to live just near the school. Steve doesn't like me to go but, I told him that there will always be a time for us to meet.

Until 4 months after, I finished my third year here and now proceeding to my fourth year. Within the span of 4 months, me and Steve got to see each other once in a month. Of course when we see each other, it will be two days together. Now it was vacation time and I got to go home and when I arrived at mom and dad's house, the both of them and even my siblings welcomed me and they gave me a tight hug.

"I missed you guys so much!" I told them.

"We missed you more sis!" My twin brother, Owen said.

"Yeah, it's funny how no more noisy girl at the house." His other twin, Jake said.

"You just missed me, that's why!" I told them as I kissed James' cheek. Just then, a car horn was heard at the background. I looked back and saw it's Steve. He went down to his car and I ran towards him and I gave him a hug. He carried me and he just buried his head into neck.

"God I missed you baby.." He said. I stand on my feet and broke the hug and kissed his lips.

"I missed you so much baby!" I said as I break the kiss.

"I missed you more!" I'm so glad to be back here in Ohio!