58~So Long--HELLO!?

*Y/N

~Civil War~

Steve is my ideal boyfriend, like ever.. He is such a gentleman, caring and loving to me. It was the happiest moments of my life when he is beside me. Steve and I are now 3 years and 5 months together and we are very happy everyday when we're together beside each other. But when Civil War came, things became a little opposite than what you expect. All the Avengers are currently sitting on the meeting room with the Secretary of State, Ross. Me and Steve held hands and I put my arm on his bicep and rub my thumb on him, so he will try to calm down.

"Five years ago, I had a heart attack. I dropped right in the middle of my back-swing. Turned out it was the best round of my life, because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass . . . I found something 40 years in the Army had never taught me: Perspective. The world owes the Avengers an un-payable debt. You have fought for us, protected us, risked your lives . . . but while a great many people see you as heroes, there are some . . . who would prefer the word "vigilantes".." Secretary Ross said.

"And what word would you use, Mr. Secretary?" Natasha said.

"How about "dangerous"? What would you call a group of US-based, enhanced individuals who routinely ignore sovereign borders and inflict their will wherever they choose and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?" Ross said as he showed us the videos of us, saving the world but with destruction of buildings and some innocent people screaming in fear. Ross showed the footages from New York, Washinton, Sokovia and Lagos. When I saw the footages from Lagos, I immediately tensed up and Steve felt my tense.

"Okay. That's enough." Steve said. He looked at me and he rubbed my hand that is on his bicep.

"For the past four years, you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the governments of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think we have a solution." Ross said as he slides the thick book in Wanda and she passed it to Rhodey.

"The Sokovia Accords. Approved by 117 countries . . . it states that the Avengers shall no longer be a private organization. Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations panel, only when and if that panel deems it necessary." Ross said.

"The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that." Steve said.

"Tell me, Captain, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now?" Steve looked up at Ross' eyes. " If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes . . . you can bet there'd be consequences. Compromise. Reassurance. That's how the world works. Believe me, this is the middle ground."

"So, there are contingencies?" I asked.

"Three days from now, the UN meets in Vienna to ratify the Accords." Ross looked at Tony and he went out. After he went out, all of us sat on the living room and Steve is trying to study the Accords while Sam and Rhodey are arguing.

"If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose. What if this panel sends us somewhere we don't think we should go? What if there is somewhere we need to go, and they don't let us? We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are still our own." Steve said.

"But, we're still not safe enough to protect civilians." I said. As I looked back, Steve and Tony got shocked.

"What? So you're going to sign this too?" Steve asked shockingly.

"Did I hear you right that you're on my side?" Tony said.

"I am not teaming with anyone. I'm just stating what is right and wrong or what will be the consequences of the two."

"I gotta go." Steve said as he looked at his phone and stood up and dropped the book at the coffee table and left. I followed him and held his arm and stopped him.