20~ The Future

*Third Person POV 

~AVENGERS: ENDGAME~

The Avengers are discussing on the stones. But, Y/N has feeling that something will be bad. She already seek the future.

*Y/N

"Babe.." I looked at Steve and he went near me, held my hands and he kissed it.

"Steve, no matter what happens, we'll continue this, okay?"

"Yes, baby. I know." He said. I wished he knew what's about to happen.

"Steve, can I talk to you alone?" 

"Sure babe." He helped me stood up and he grabbed my hands and he excused ourselves. We went outside the compound and I held his hands in mine and I hugged him tightly and cried on his chest. 

"Babe, why are you crying?" He soothingly asked me while he rubbed my back.

"I know what's about to happen and I don't think we'll be together for long."

"What do you mean? I won't be in your future? Why?"

"I can't tell you because it might change. Our relationship won't be long if one must go.."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I can't let you know yet. But, you'll know sooner." 

"Y/N, I can't let you do this. I'll do everything for you to stay with me."

"It'll be hard to move forward, Steve." Just then, he kissed my lips passionately and I put my arms on his neck and I deepened the kiss. Just then, he broke the kiss and hugged me tightly.

"Please, we can do this together. I can't do this without you.. I need you."  

"But, it'll be hard." 

"Please, babe.."

~The Next Day~

It was time for us to go to the past. Me and Steve might have spend the night very much special. We might have did the things he wished to be done when we got married but, I let him do me. Bruce opened the realm and we went back to the past.

Vormir

Me, Nat and Clint arrived at the Vormir. We stopped for the mean time to catch our breath. 

~After 30 mins~

We are at the top of the mountain and I just kept my sight down the hill. 

"What should we do?" Clint said.

"We all know what he meant by soul for a soul.. And we all know who will do this." I looked back at them and they look at me. I went near them and we all hussle up. 

"You know that I love you guys so much right?" Nat said.

"We all know, Nat and I'm glad I met you guys." Clint said. 

"But, we cannot go back without the stone." I said. I went to remove my necklace with a letter 'S' on it, symbolizing the name of Steve. He gave this to me to let others know that I belong to him. I gave the necklace and my promise ring to Clint. 

"Why are you giving this to me, Y/N? Steve gave you this."

"Tell him that I love him very much. I can't let you guys sacrifice yourself just for the stone. I was made for this. I was never part of the Avengers. The world needs superheroes and superhuman like you. I'm just a regular gal who just fell in love with a super human." I said. 

"No, Steve needs you. He will be devastated to know this."

"I gave him my all. I gave my love and all for him. I seek my future and my future ends here. This is my future." I said while tears fall down my eyes. 

"No, Y/N, you're part of the Avengers. Steve made you an Avenger. Don't tell us that you weren't part of the family." Natasha said. 

"Just tell everyone to win the war. And tell them I love them. Tell Steve to remember what I told him yesterday. Move forward even though it's hard and also tell him that I cherished all the memories that we have. Here, give this to him. And tell him that I love him so much." I gave the letter to Nat and she kept it on her pocket. I hugged the both of them then, I started to ran.

"Y/N! NO!!" I heard them screamed and I jumped from the cliff. When I was about to fall, I felt someone held me. I saw Clint holding my wrist, Natasha is holding Clint and she was holding on the grappling hook. 

"Clint, let me go." I said while tears are flowing down my eyes.

"No, I can't. Steve will do the same if he's here Y/N." 

"Steve isn't here. It's not your fault, Clint. It's my choice, let me go." 

"No, we won't do that." Natasha said. Just then, I swing us to the rock and I pushed myself hard from the rock and I let go of Clint's grip from me and I fall from the ground. I just heard Clint and Natasha screamed my name and then, I just felt myself drift off.

~Back to the compound~

*Third Person

All of them got back from the past finally completed the mission that they planned.

"Where's Y/N?" Steve suddenly said. Clint just kneeled down and Natasha went to Steve and gave Y/N's necklace, promise ring, a letter and the soul stone.

"No.." Steve said. Just then, Tony went near to Steve and held his shoulder. Steve ran and went to Y/N and Steve's shared bedroom. Steve locked the door and he put the things on their bed. Steve paced around the room and finally, he punched the wall twice. 

*Steve

Noo!!! I can't let this happen!! I went to our bed and sat on her spot. I grabbed the letter and opened it.

"Dear my love,

     You're maybe reading this because you knew what happened. Steve, it's not your fault. Don't let my death be a burden to you. The night before this happened I was supposed to broke up with you so you won't feel too much. But I guess I was so selfish. But, thank you for making my last day with you very, very special. Thank you for making me feel special with your love. I don't deserved your love because I won't be able to do our promises: to grow old together, marry each other and have family. I can't do that to you. I hope you find someone who will be by your side, who won't leave you and who will be there by your side. I'm sorry this happened but know that you'll always be my man. I was never part of the team, but you let me feel that I belong with the team, but maybe this was my purpose. To never let anyone from the team die. Maybe it was really me who needs to do the dying. Please remember that I finally found the man who will love me for me, but I lost him. Don't blame yourself. Maybe Sharon can fulfill my place. But someone needs to fulfill my place. I need you to be strong for me, cap. I'll be in your heart, forever. Till the end of the line, I love you Steve. 

   ~Goodbye and see you soon, my love.

I can't help but shed tears and I grabbed her pillow and hugged it. I smelled her scent that is still present on her pillow. I can't let her sacrifice went nothing. I'll do my best to let her sacrifice all worth it.