34~Last

*Y/N

I woke up alone in my bed. I haven't felt or seen my husband in the room. I stood up and went to refresh myself. After I took my time, I went out and saw my husband in the dining room, feeding our baby boy, Seth. 

"Good morning to my two boys." I greeted and I went to my husband and kissed his lips and I kissed my son's cheek.

"Good morning my love." Steve said.

"Good morning to you too, my little angel." I said and went to sit beside Steve. We ate breakfast together.

"Love, I may be gone for two days for another mission." Steve said.

"I thought your last mission was done?" 

"No, it was moved and then, it will be continued tomorrow." 

"I hate to say this, but me and Seth will miss you.." 

"I will miss the both of you also. But, it will be my last mission for the Avengers."

"I guess so.." 

"Momma!" I heard Seth called me and he's pointing his arms at me. I got him from Steve and Seth just cuddled with me on my chest and I looked at our 7-month old baby and he's starting to close his eyes. 

"Love.." Steve called and I looked at him and he's showing his hurt smile.

"Just promise me one thing." I told him.

"What is it love?"

"Come back home to me, alive." He just smiled and he went to kissed my lips. 

"I promise my love. I love you too much." 

"I love you more my love." I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arms around us. 

"I gotta fix the table and Seth is already sleeping, put him in the crib first." Steve said. 

"Okay.." I stood up and carefully place Seth in his crib on the living room and went to help Steve with the dishes. He's in charge of cleaning and I wiped the utensils and plates and put it in our shelves. After we fix the mess, Steve went to me and he held my waist and hugged each other.

"You know, Nat will pick me up tomorrow along with Sam. They'll be here with the jet."

"I'm glad we're living in here. Far from the city."

"Yeah, Stark chose this one great." 

"Speaking of Tony, are you two okay?" They had a misunderstanding with each other because of the Civil War. 

"No, we're not talking." He said. I broke the hug and grabbed his face. He's so handsome with his beard and it kinda turns me on.

"Honey, maybe it was time to face each other, now that you have a mission."

"We--we're not together in a mission. We will just help Wanda and Vis. There has been a report at the compound of some alien wanting to get the stone in Vision."

"Oh no.. How are they?"

"Not yet disturbed. But tomorrow is the day we'll save them." 

"I know you'll save them, but please call me whenever you're free. I can't stop worrying." 

"I will my love. Trust me." I just nodded my head and he kissed my head.

~Tomorrow~

Me, Seth and Steve are on the field when Nat and Sam went down from the jet and they hugged us and played a little bit with Seth.

"How are you Y/N?" Nat said.

"I've been fine." I answered back.

"Steve didn't bothered you much last night?" Sam jokingly said and I just laughed at him.

"Sam.." Steve threatened. Sam just raised his hands in defeat and we just chuckle.

"How's little Seth?" Sam said and he just poke Seth's cheek. 

"We gotta go, Steve." Nat said and Steve looked at me. I just nodded my head and smiled at him.

"I'll meet you there guys." Steve said and I just smiled at Nat and Sam.

"Take care guys.." I told them.

"Don't worry, we'll look out your husband for you." Sam said and I just chuckled and they ran towards the jet. Steve went in front of me and got Seth in his arms and he smudge him with kisses and he hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much Seth, please be good to your mommy." I just chuckle at Steve. I went near him and he bend a little and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. I broke the kiss and we hugged each other. 

"Take care of yourself Steve. I want you to go home all fine and alive. You heard me, right?" I told him softly and he smiled at me and nodded his head.

"I heard it right. I promise. I love you so much, the both of you. I'll call you always. Promise me to take good care of yourself." I nodded my head and I kissed his lips one more time. 

"I will, my love." I got Seth from him and I kissed Seth's head as he looked at his daddy.

"Go on now, you might be late for your mission." 

"Okay.. Bye.." He waved his hand as he ran towards the jet. I held Seth's hand and waved his little hand at his daddy. Just then, they flew out of the sky. May the Lord helped them in their mission...