91~Johnny Storm's Imagine

*Y/N

~After 1 year of being famous as the fantastic four~

Everyone calls me as the luckiest girl in the world. Why?? I don't know. Maybe being Reed Richards or what they call him as Mr. Fantastic's sister. I guess him a scientist and a business man made him a success, but I stand with my own feet and became the world's famous model. 

Right now, I am visiting my brother in the Baxter Building since I have just arrived here in New York from my fashion tour in Paris. I got my own house just near New York City, so that my brother can visit me, but it turns out, I am the one who's always visiting him. Brothers...

I arrived at the top floor and I went out and went to the living room and saw my brother, Sue and Ben just watching a movie. 

"Is there any room for me there?" I said and they looked at my direction and got shocked.

"Oh my God! Y/N!! You're here!" Sue screamed and she ran towards me and she tackled me with a hug. I hugged her back and chuckled at her. 

"Yeah, I just arrived." I said. Sue broke the hug and Reed came and he tightly hugged me.

"I missed you little sis." He said.

"I missed you too, rubber." That's what I named him as his nickname, rubber. It is because of how stretchy he is just like a rubber. 

"I missed you, but I still hate that name, Tinker." He gave me that nicknamed because I don't like to talked to him before all this power. He was always busy with the invention and all some science stuff he always do. 

"Hey Ben." I greeted him as he went beside Reed and he showed me his closed fist and I bumped my closed fist into his rock-hand.

"Hey Y/N. How are you?" He said. 

"I'm fine. Just tired from the ride home." I said.

"You can rest for the meantime in your old room." Reed said. 

"I can't." I said.

"Why?" Reed said.

"I have my interview in an hour." I said.

"Can you stay here for a week before you go to your own house?" Reed pleads.

"Fine, I can stay. But, I gotta go now." I said as I kissed his cheek and I hugged Sue. 

"Okay. Be careful out there and good luck Tinker." 

"Thank you." I said as I jogged towards the elevator and pressed a button. I waited for a couple of seconds until the elevator arrived. It opened and I saw Johnny and he was shocked when he saw me. He was now growing some little hair now and he's looking rather cute today. Wait---what??

"H-he-hey Y/N.." Johnny stuttered. 

"Hey Johnny." I said. He went out of the elevator and he tightly hugged me. I just froze in my position as he hugged me.

"What are you doing?" I told him confusingly.

"I'm just hugging my girl because I missed you." He seriously said. 

"Your girl? I'm not your girl, Johnny." I said. He broke the hug and he looked hurt at what I said.

"By the way, where will you go? You just arrived at the building." He said.

"I have some errands to run. You know, work." I pressed the down button and the door opened and I went inside. He immediately followed me and he pressed the ground floor. As the elevator starts to descend, there has been an awkward silence between us. Until, Johnny groaned and he walked towards me and he pressed me with his body against the wall.