100~Long Distance

AU~ HAPPY 100TH IMAGINES TO US GUYS!! THANK YOU FOR VOTING THE STORIES! I HOPE I MADE YOU HAPPY GUYS AND FOR THOSE WHO VOTED! BECAUSE OF THAT TOU DESERVED A LONG IMAGINE!!I APPRECIATE YOUR LOVE! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris' Imagine

You and Chris became a couple since the set of Captain America: Civil War. You were Sebastian Stan's close friend and he invited you to watch him do his film. To make it short, Seb lets you meet his friends, you and Chris Evans became close, closer and closer until the two of you dated. It took 8 months for Chris to have a courage to ask you out on a date. Sebastian was pushing him to go out with you because according to Chris, he becomes dumb and a stutter when it comes to you. 

The two of you dated. Chris asked you to be his date during the premier night of his movie, Captain America: Civil War. The media asked about the two of you, but Chris told the media that you were just his best close friend. You and Chris talked about this kind of situation. You told him that you weren't ready for the media to follow you anywhere you go. Chris understood it. After the premier night, you and Chris spends time by just going into your beach house and chilling. That night, you and Chris changed into a comfortable clothes and the both of you walked on the sand, while holding hands. Then, you kissed and at that night, a magical yet a closure bond happened to the both of you.

After 3 months, you felt sick. Chris was getting worried at you and he kept on driving to your house since the both of you lived in a different house. Because of his worry, you were determined to go to the doctor. Chris didn't hesitated to come with you to your doctor's appointment, so you went to it and had received a very good news. 

It was a dream come true, it was unplanned and unexpected, but it was such a great blessing in disguise. You were pregnant. 12 weeks pregnant. You and Chris were so excited but he's more ecstatic. He asked you to moved in with him so he can take care of you and all. You did moved in and so. 

After 3 weeks, you felt an unbearable pain from your abdomen. You were all alone in you and Chris' house because he went to an interview and he said that he will be back before you knew it, but it went downhill. You tried calling Chris but he wouldn't answer his phone. So, you decided to call Sebastian and he immediately answered the call.

~CALL~

S: Hey Y/N! How are you?

Y: Not so good Seb. Seb, where are you right now?

S: At my house, why?

Y: Can you drive me to the hospital? It's an emergency. Please..

S: Be there in 10.

~END~

You immediately called your mom to let her know the situation.

~CALL~

Mom: Hello dear!

Y: Mom! I don't know what to do! I don't know what to do mom! 

You said while sobbing.

M: What happened? Y/N, please tell me. 

Y: I kept having abdominal pain mom and it keeps getting worse! 

M: I'll go there and drove you to the hospital and--

Y: Sebastian is coming mom and he'll drove me to the hospital.

M: Which hospital are you going?

Y: Same hospital ma, I just need you there with me..

M: Where's Chris?