60~Faked

*Y/N

Today won't be exciting than the rest of the day. Me, Nat and Tony are starting to plan for our next mission, which is to find me a husband for me not to get deported back to the Philippines. Why? My Visa was about to be expired and the immigration wanted me to go back to the Philippines unless I married an American citizen for me to stay here in New York.

"What about your friend James?" Nat asked.

"He has a girlfriend and it's rude of me to interfere with their relationship." I said.

"What if you married Cap?" Tony asked. I got shocked while Nat and Tony just smirked at me.

"What's on your faces?" I asked. Just then, Tony went out and left me dumbfounded.

"Where is he going?" I asked Nat. A little later, he went inside with Steve.

"What is he doing here?" I asked.

"Tony said you want help and I would help you." I got shocked at Tony. I looked at Nat and she winked at me.

~After that short meeting~

I went to the gym of the tower and sat on the bench and just calmed myself. Steve agreed to do a fake marriage to me and he insisted that it was his intentions to help when I needed help. It was relieving but I can't help but smile a little because I have a secret major crush with Steve, everyone didn't knew that except for Nat. I told her to keep it a secret and she did kept it until awhile ago.

"Are you okay?" I heard Steve's voice. I looked at him and he is standing on the doorway with his hands on his pocket. He walked towards me and sat beside me.

"It's just overwhelming, that's all." I said.

"Well, if we wanted to be real in front of everyone, we must start today."

"Why did you agreed with this?"

"Like what I've told you before, I owe you a debt of gratitude when you saved me from danger. Now, I must repay you."

"But I told you that it was nothing."

"But for me, it was a big thing. All of us will be devastated if you get deported back to the Philippines and we'll miss you here. If it takes for you not to let go, I'll do it."

"Thank you so much Steve."

"Then, I guess we'll start right now." I raised my eyebrows at him and he stood up and held a hand at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Wanna start this beautiful day with my beautiful fiancée."

"Fiancée?"

"Yeah, and to let you know, Tony and Nat are starting to plan the wedding."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Now, let's go have breakfast and have our date." I just chuckled and I held his hand and I stood up.

"So fiancé, where are you taking me this fine day?" I asked.

"Secret. Let's just go." I nodded my head while chuckling at him. Then he led me to the elevator and he just held my hand. He put his arm on my waist and I looked at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him and looked at the front.

~At the diner~

Me and Steve were done eating our breakfast and we're trying to get to know each other very well and it kinda went well. We are laughing at something when my phone rang. I looked at it and saw it's Natasha.

~CALL~

Y: Hey Nat!

N: Y/N, me and Tony finished planning your wedding. Is Steve with you?