95~Johnny Storm-2

AU: DIFFERENT STORY OF READER X JOHNNY STORM

*Y/N

~2 years before the Fantastic 4~

"Johnny??" I called as I came inside the floor at the Baxter Building. I put my bag on the couch and went straight to Johnny's bedroom. I opened the door and I looked at the bed and saw him sleeping naked with a naked girl beside him. They were both sleeping deeply. My heart broke into pieces, tears started to cloud my eyes and immediately fell from my eyes. I closed the door and I went back to the living room and got my bag. But before I left, I looked at my hand and saw my engagement ring. I removed the ring and placed it on the coffee table in the living room. I went to walked away and never to return again.

~2 years later~

It's been 2 long years since I broke up with Johnny. After I left, I changed all the information I have. Except my name though. My number, my address and so on. I am now working with Victor as his science expert and also his girlfriend. Victor is such a loving yet strict kind of guy. He gave me everything that a materialistic girl can ever dream, but I'm not that kind of girl who asks him to buy me this and that. It's his own decision, not mine, even though I told him to stop. 1 month ago, I had learned that Johnny and Sue got a job at Victor. I tried to do work from home since I learned that Johnny and Sue usually hang at the building. But today, Victor asked me to sneak into his meeting with Reed just to make sure that Reeds proposal is worth his time.

I am at the back watching Reed present his proposal. I also saw Susan and Ben on the back side of Reed. I looked at Victor and he nodded at me. Just then, Victor stopped Reed with the talking since I heard a lot of the presentation of my brother.

"I'm going to ask some advice from my trusty expert." Victor said as he signed for me. The three of them looked back and I walked towards them and their reactions was shocked and happy.

"Y/N! You're here!" The three of them cheered.

"Hi guys." I said and I hugged Ben first.

"It's been so long." Ben said.

"Yeah, what happened?" Sue said as I hugged her.

"Long story." I said as I walked near my brother and I tightly hug him.

"Hi sis. I missed you so much." Reed said as we broke the hug.

"Hi Reed. I missed you too." Victor then stand from his seat and went near me.

"What are you doing here?" Reed asked.

"Y/N works with me." Victor said as he put his hand on my waist.

"Wait, are you and---??" Ben asked as he point at me and Vic.

"Y/N's my girlfriend." Victor confirmed.

"What happened to you and Johnny?" Sue said.

"I rather not talked about it. Try asking him."

"He just told us that you were gone. He just said that you left your engagement ring on the table." Sue said. I just nodded at her and I looked at Victor as I felt his thumb rubbed me.

"So, anyways. About Reeds proposal? It was correct. The coordinates were correct. I trust him." I said to Victor. He just nodded his head and he went to Reed and they shake hands.

"You got a deal." Victor said. Just then, my phone beeps and I got it and looked at it and saw my secretary, Jessie called.

~CALL~

Y: Yes?

J: Johnny on the floor.

Y: What?

J: Yeah, coming towards Mr. Von Doom's room.