63~Artist 3

*Y/N

We sang and danced together and I can't face the Avengers well if I am doing this kind of dance in front of them. I know that they saw us does this but I can't help but be embarrass in front of them. After we danced, the whole crew cheered and we went back stage. After that, Lance asked me to go to one of the side doors for the another performance.

~After practice~

Me and the whole cast sat on the stage and we started to sing our favorite song. After we sang, all of us got some photos by Lance. After we did some pictures, I went back to Steve and he held my waist tighter.

"Are you okay?" I whispered at him and he just looked at my eyes for the meantime and looked away and he nodded his head.

"Steve.." I held his cheeks and let him looked at me.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked him and he shake his head.

"Are you really okay? You're not being yourself.." I said.

"I'm fine. I just felt like tired." I just nodded my head and we looked at the team. All of us went back to the tower and when we arrived, I brought Steve into his room and he just sat on his bed.

"Steve honey, please be honest. What happened? Why are you so low?" I said as I sat beside him and held his hand.

"To be honest, seeing you with Cory felt like a heartache." Steve said honestly. With that, my heart beats fast and I smiled at him.

"I thought what if you left me to be with him. I thought--"

"You thought wrong sweetheart. I won't leave you honey. I will never think of that. Never in my life that I'll be thinking of leaving you, remember that okay?" I said as I held his cheeks and give a kiss on his lips. He immediately answered back and kissed my lips harder and he laid me on his bed.

"Can we do this?" He asked as he pressed his lips into me with a bit force.

"Yeah but, can we use protection? I'm not ready to have kids yet."

"Okay.." Just then, a stressful day turned into blissful one.

~After a month~

We just finished the tour and I flopped into my bed in mom and dad's house. I wasn't at the tower today, because me and Steve are currently arguing because of one thing: Cory. He's jealous over him. I can't figure it anymore if he still wants me to do the show if he's so jealous. I can't make it through this argument every time he kept on saying Cory's name. I got my phone and texted Steve.

"Steve, I know we are not on good terms yet, but I want you to know that I'm tired of fighting with you and all the arguments are making me think if I am still worthy to be with you or not. Sometimes, you tend to ask if being an artist is more important than you. I love you Steve. I really do, but I think we should have a little time for ourselves. This year has been a bit stressful for us and all. Maybe if destiny could lead us to meet again, maybe at that time, we're ready. I love you Steve, please remember that."

~After an hour~

I am siting on my chair in my room with my legs in my chest and I'm bawling like ball. When somebody barged inside my room. When I looked at the door, I saw my brother walked inside and went in front of me and hugged me.

"I understand you sis." He said.

"You knew?" I asked while wiping my tears.

"Steve begun to burst out when he saw your text. He didn't told me the exact reason but when he said that you broke up with him. I immediately went to you and I know you need some brotherly support." He said as he went into my bed and he hugged me tightly.