9~Fight (2)

*Steve

~After 3 Years: Civil War~

Me, Bucky, Wanda, Sam, Scott, and Clint were faced with Tony, Spider-Man, Rhodey, Vision, Nat and T'Challa in the airport.

"Cap, just sign it and I just want to protect us!" Tony said.

"Nope.." I said.

"Well, if I can't convince you, maybe she could.."

*Y/N

Just then, I walked in front with Tony and saw Steve and the rest. Steve's eyes are starting to tear up as he saw me.

"Y/N.."

"Steve.." I said and saying just a word of his name makes me nervous.

"What are you doing on their side?" Steve asked me as his tears were falling.

"Tony found me and he wanted you to sign those papers he's insisting. He asked me a million times to convince you."

"You're choosing him over me?"

"I'm throwing the question back to you Steve, you're choosing Peggy over me?" He didn't answered and I just nodded my head in understanding.

"Silence can make you tear apart, like what others said and it is very true. I guess the only job left for me from S.H.I.E.L.D is to convince you, but I guess you won't stop. I knew you before, I don't think it will still be--"

"Why are you saying this Y/N?"

"They want me to let you realize that you need to let the government take charge, your safety are the priorities of the--"

"You know that I'm not stopping?"

"I guess you haven't change." I said and nodded my head while looking at the ground. I looked at Tony and patted his Iron suit shoulder.

"I guess my job is done." I started to walked back but Steve stopped me.

"Are you leaving me again??" Steve said.

"I thought you got the message this past 3 years.." I said without looking at the back.

"Please come back, I'm not me without you.. I need you.." I turn around and looked at him while tears are falling down my eyes.

"You didn't need me. You needed Peggy more than me. I accepted that and left. She was your woman before you froze in ice, you love her from the moment you woke up from being frozen and I was wrong in believing that you love me with all your heart. Peggy is still written in your heart."

"NO!! I love you Y/N! Yes, I loved Peggy, but that was my past, she was my past and you were suppose to be my future and present, but what you did is left me!"

"You don't know the difference of love and loyalty. You love her and you're loyal to her. But me, you only loved me. Just stop Steve.." I turned away and ran away.

"Y/N!! Don't leave me again!!" I heard Steve shouted. I went inside the airport and saw a chair. I stopped there, held the chair and cried my eyes out. Just then, I heard Tony came in.

"Y/N??"

"I'm sorry, Tony. But, I needed to go.. Just don't come and find me again. I'll be travelling again and stay out of your life guys.." I started to ran but Tony flew in front of me. He held my arms and I just looked down and put my hand on my mouth and cried harder.

"Hey, look at me. " Tony said and I looked at him and I wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry if I pushed you to do this and---"

"Y/N!" We heard a tired Steve called me. We looked at Steve and he went near us but Tony went in front of me. Steve stopped walking when Tony was in front of me and trying to protect me.

"You won't come near her." Tony said.

"Can you move out, I'm going to talked to her alone."

"I won't let you." Tony looked at me.

"Go, run.." He put back his mask and I started running.

"Y/N!" Just then, I heard the two fighting each other. Steve is trying to pass through Tony, but Tony is trying to shot Steve with his power and Steve is trying to shield himself. I stopped running and looked at them. Just then, I saw Rhodey. He is about to shoot Steve with the power. I ran towards Steve and tackled him on the ground when Rhodey started to shoot Steve. But then, I was the one who got the shot. I was shot on my waist and I winced in pain. I lay on the ground and grabbed my wound. Steve immediately held me and pulled me to his chest and he looked at the two.

"She got hurt because of you!!" Steve shouted at them. I held Steve's arm and he looked at me.

"You'll be alright. Just keep your eyes open." He said.

"Steve.. I'm sorry.."

"You don't need to be sorry, Y/N.." Just then, my eyes are now dropping.

"No, Y/N, just look at me.." He carried me and he ran outside.

"Steve, no matter what happens, I still love you.."

"I love you too, Y/N. Just don't leave me again.." Just then, my eyes are closed and I felt unconscious.