105~Shocked

*AU~ DIFFERENT STEVE ROGERS' STORY~*

After being imprisoned because of the Accords, Tony set me free. While the others are on house arrest.

"Tony, why don't I have an Ankle Monitor like Clint?" I asked him as we enter the compound.

"You don't need one. I trusted you enough to cause anymore trouble. And I found my way to explain it to them." He said as he brought me to my room. 

"What about Steve? Where are they?" I said worriedly for my boyfriend.

"He left you a letter at your nightstand." I looked at my nightstand and saw a paper folded into three parts. 

"I'll leave you alone.." Tony said. I didn't looked at him, but I got the letter and saw Steve's penmanship. I sat on the bed and read the letter.

"Dear Y/N,

How are you sweetheart? I missed you terribly. I should've forced you to come with me and now, I regretted my decision.. Please remember that I love you so much sweetheart.. I really do.. I'll be on the run for now, you don't need to worry about me, worry about your health. Sam told me that you got sick while you were imprisoned. I'm sorry I wasn't there beside you to take care of you. I wished I could find a way, but right now I don't want them to cause anymore harm to you. Sam didn't tell me what happened to you because you didn't tell him and Tony didn't tell either. I hope you feel better soon, my love.. I'll try to see you, I just don't know how and when.. Just remember that I love you, always.. If you guys need me or us, just reach out for me.. Tony knows that.. I love you sweetheart, I hope to see you soon..

Love, Steve.."

Tears kept falling from my eyes and I got to wiped them. 

~After a month~

Me and Pepper are on the city trying to buy some clothes when I felt kinda dizzy. I held Pepper's arm and she immediately held me back.

"Y/N, are you okay??" She asked worriedly.

"I'm kinda dizzy, Pep." I said. Suddenly, I collapsed on the floor and just heard Pepper screaming until I blacked out.

~After an hour~

*Tony

I heard my phone calling. I looked at it and saw Pepper's name on it. I got the phone and answered the call.

~CALL~

T: Hey Pepper. How's shopping?

P: Tony..Tony, I need you here right now..

She said while crying. I immediately stand from the couch and got alerted.

T: Why?? What happened??

P: It's Y/N... Her disease is getting worse and worse, Tony..

T: Alright, just calm down and I'll meet you there at the hospital..

~END~

I ended the call and I immediately went outside and I tapped my chest and the armor covered me. I blasted up and went straight to the hospital fast. When I arrived from the hospital, I put out my suit again and I went inside and find Pepper. After searching for Pepper, I found her on the third floor, with a man holding her. I instinctively went near her.

"Pepper!" I called out. Pepper looked at me while tears are running from her eyes. I went near her and she immediately hugged me. I looked at the man and saw it was Cap.

"Cap, why are you here? The authorities might see you.." I softly said. 

"I don't care, I need to know what happened to my girlfriend.." Steve said.