25~Motivation II

*Y/N

~After 1 month~

This is the day of our graduation and my departure going to London.

"Y/F/N Y/L/N" The professor called me and I walked on the stage, grabbed my diploma and smiled at my professor. I looked at the Avengers and my family and they are clapping very loud at me. I just tossed my tassel on the other side of my hat and wave the diploma to them. I went down the stage and went near my best friend, Janet.

"Oh my gosh! We're graduates!" She said. I just chuckled at her and nodded my head.

"Yeah we are. By the way, where will the school bring you for the job?" I asked her.

"London."

"You're in London too?!"

"Yeah! You're there too?"

"Yeah!" I said and we just hugged each other and just laugh.

"May we welcome the first batch of graduates to go out of the country to do their one year job as a doctor in London. Let's welcome Janet, Y/N, Lea and Edward." Me and Janet went on the stage and we just looked at our professor.

"Listen guys, I know it will be hard for you to work abroad but the four of you will help each other no matter what the circumstances are. I know this job will be so hard but remember that when you are committed to one thing, no matter what happens, you gonna have faith on yourself to do good in your job. As your professor, I am now letting you go to explore the real world outside the student life and now, you are welcoming a new journey in your life, which is becoming a doctor. See you guys again after a year and have a job well done in London." Our professor said and we just shed some tears and nodded our heads on her.

In a little while, they declared us as the newly graduates. The event finished and I immediately went to my mom and Aubrey. I hugged the both of them and the both of them are shedding some tears. I broke the hug and just smiled at them.

"Your dad is so proud of you. I know he's proud of you two." Mom said.

"We know, he is." I said and hugged Aubrey. I broke the hug and I squeezed her cheeks.

"Promise me to take care of mom and you take care of your school. Just do good and I'll take care of your school fees."

"I promise Y/N." She said and she hugged me. I broke the hug and went to the Avengers and hugged them one by one.

"Why can't you stay for the celebration?" Tony said while I hug Steve's waist.

"I can't. After this farewell, me and my friends needed to go to the airport and go to London."

"We're going to miss you so much at the tower." Natasha said.

"I'm going to miss you guys. All of you.."

"Just promise to call us everyday." Clint said.

"Can't promise but I'll try."

"Can I talk to her privately?" Steve asked all the team and my family. They nodded their head and went outside.

"We'll meet you outside before you ride the bus." Tony said and I just nodded my head. I looked at Steve and he kissed my lips.

"I cannot take it." He said while breaking the kiss.

"We can do this Steve, I know we can because I have faith and trust in you."

"I have faith and trust in you too. It's just that I can't let myself miss you so much."

"That's okay Steve. I promise to call you always. You're one of my inspirations as to why I'm doing this. This job costs a lot of money and I may have save some for my future family, our future family. I'm going to do this for Aubrey, for me and for our future together."

"Me too babe. But, I can't help."

"That's okay babe, I love you so much okay.."

"I love you more.."

~After 1 year and 5 months~

I have just arrived in New York from London. A year without going home. Within a week, I only had time to call Steve for like 1 or 2 days. It was stressing and all. London offered me to stay there for the job, but I declined it and I told them that I would like to stay in New York in case I wanted to work and continue my doctoral. The whole squad are excited when they knew of my arrival. I'm going to meet them at the tower.

I arrived at the floor of the tower and when the door opened, they shouted surprise at me

I arrived at the floor of the tower and when the door opened, they shouted surprise at me. Steve caught my eyes and I ran up to him and hugged him. He carried me and I just hugged him so tight.

"Oh God! I missed you so much baby.." He said. He put me down and I kissed his lips immediately. After a couple of seconds, I smiled so big at him and we smiled so widely.

"I missed you too my love. God knows how much, cause I've been so worried sick at you.."

"I missed you so much beautiful. Just as I remember, those sparkly eyes and cute smile and my beautiful princess is now home, in my arms again.." He said and I hugged him again.

"I missed your hugs cap." I said.

"There's our doctor!" We heard Tony and Bruce said. We broke the hug and I looked at my back and saw them. I immediately hug them and Steve held my waist and smiled.

"How's London?" Bruce asked.

"It was fine, but I'm so homesick guys."

"Now, you're home, let's celebrate your homecoming!" Tony said.

"You guys go along, I'll talk to Steve privately."

"Sure.." They said and I felt Steve grabbed my hand and he led us to our shared bedroom. He locked the door and I just giggled.

"FRIDAY, turn on our soundproof and turn off the camera on our room." Steve said while holding my waist and he put his forehead on mine and we're just giggling.

"Okay, Mr. Rogers." The AI said.

"I have waited for this day to come and feel you again beside me. I love you so much Y/N." Steve said and he peck my lips. I put my arms on his neck and smiled.

"I love you more Steve. By the way, thank you for being the motivation in my life." I said and kissed his lips. Let's just say that me and Steve had our own celebration of my homecoming.