22~Tired

*Y/N

Right now, all I could hear was my baby girl's loud voice from her cries. I am currently in me and Steve's bathroom, curled up into a ball and crying the stress out of my eyes. After a couple of minutes, Stella, our baby girl calmed down.

"Sweetheart??" Just then, the door opened and I didn't bugged on looking at Steve.

"Sweetheart, are you okay? I'm getting a sense that you're not okay." He said as I heard his footsteps coming to me. Then, I felt him held my cheeks and he lets me look at him and he saw some strays of tears.

"Honey, tell me what's wrong and we could manage this."

"Please don't hate me for this Steve."

"I won't judge you, sweetheart."

"After a week of giving birth to Stella, this hormones won't let go of me. Every time Stella cries, it makes me feel like a bad mom. I can't stand on hearing my daughter cry."

"Come, follow me to bed." He held both of my hands and helped me stand up. He wiped my tears away and he kissed my forehead. I smiled at him and he held me and brought me to bed. He let me lay my head on his chest and I cuddled up with him. He rubbed his hand on my arm that's on his stomach and I felt him kissed my head.

"You just needed rest, sweetheart. I know how hard it is that you went through just to gave birth to our little princess."

"But, you're there with me. We've pull that challenge together."

"I know I'm there but, you were the reason why Stella is here with us." I looked at him and he put his other hand on my cheek and his thumb rubbed my cheek.

"You are the strongest woman that I have known. You carry Stella for the past 9 months, and gave the hardest labor that I've known. All that I can give you back is to take special care of you and Stella, help you in taking care of Stella, help you get recover from the giving birth thing. I'm sorry if this pain happened to you. But, I'll make sure you'll make it up and we'll get through this, as a family." I smiled so hard and I went near him and kissed his lips passionately. I broke the kiss and I looked at him.

"First of all, thank you for your undying support for me and Stella. Thank you for taking care of me and Stella. Please don't be sorry for what had happened to me. It was not your fault. It's what us wives do to our husband. We give birth to our children and we raise them together with the help of our love as their mother and father. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to experience what a mother is and I'm glad that you are the father of my children. I love you so much sweetheart, no matter what."

"I'm glad you're the mother of my children and I love you too sweetheart, no matter what." I peck his lips again and lay down on his chest. I'm so glad that Steve is my husband.