12~Fight to be Back (1)

~ENDGAME SPOILERS

*Y/N 

It's been 5 years since half of the world's population vanished. Me and my sister Nat are just eating a peanut butter sandwich. Steve, my three year boyfriend, went out to a meeting an hour ago. Just then, we received a call from the other Avengers.

"How is it going?" Captain Marvel asked.

"Still the same.." Nat said.

"Do we have some interesting things out there?" I asked.

"Nope.." Rhodey and Captain said.

"But, we'll update you guys if there's something new." Rocket Raccoon said. Then, they said farewell and went out of the line. 

"Nothing new?" Just then, we heard Steve. We looked at him and shook our head. He put his jacket on the table and sat in front of me and held my hands. 

"I miss the others.." I said and looked at Steve. He gave me the sympathetic look and I just sighed. Just then, a note flashed in and Nat opened it. 

"Hey guys.. It's me, Ant Man or Scott Lang.. I just--I just wanna know what happened here and I got stuck in the quantum realm and--"

"No way.." Me and Steve stood up and said the same thing. 

~After 5 mins~

"What happened here?" Scott asked.

"We lost the battle from Thanos." Steve said.

"What? Who's Thanos?"

"He's the guy that wants to balance the universe by erasing half of the world's population by the use of the six infinity stones." I said. Scott grabbed a peanut butter sandwich and he ate.

"What if we bring back time when Thanos didn't have the stones yet?" Scott said.

"Like a time machine?" Steve asked.

"No, it's like--- yeah, like a time machine.." Scott said. I went near Steve and grabbed his hand and led him out. When we were far from the two, I looked at him. 

"Steve, are you sure about this?" I asked him. 

"If it's the only way we can bring back the others and save the world, we'll do it." Steve said while he got my hands and he pulled me to him. The real reason I told him about this, is because I already seek my future, by having a dream that turned into deja vu. And it's absolutely terrible.

"I'm scared, Steve." 

"Why? Did you see this coming already?" He knew the things that deja vu does to me and it doesn't lie to me. I nodded my head and I looked at him with my eyes clouded with tears.

"Tell me.." He said. "So, we can avoid your deja vu."

"We cannot avoid it, Steve.. I'm scared to tell you right now, you cannot handle the situation I'm gonna tell you.." I said and turn my back on him and went near the window. I crossed my arm on my chest and sighed deeply. I felt him wrapped his arms around my waist and he kept kissing my neck.

"Sweetheart, I know we can do this together.." He softly said. 

"I'm scared that you might lose me or vice versa---"

"Shhh.." He turned me to him and he kissed my lips passionately. He broke the kiss and he hug me. Me and Nat were the only ones who knew the real reason of the dream.

"You won't lose me, I won't lose you, okay??" I nodded my head and put my head on the crook of his neck. 

"I know this isn't the time to do this, but I cannot wait to ask you this." He suddenly pulled away and he grabbed something on his pocket and he pulled out a heart shape box and he kneeled in front of me and he held my right hand. My other hand went to my mouth in shocked. He opened the box and saw a beautiful diamond ring.

"(Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), will you please do me the honor of marrying me and be with me for the rest of our lives and be my wife, my queen and the mother of our future kids? Will you marry me?" He said with a huge smile on his face and tears on his eyes. I nodded my head.

"Yes, I'll marry you Steve.." I said. He stood up and went to me and kissed my lips. Tears fall from my eyes and we broke the kiss. He grabbed the ring and he put the box back on his pocket and he put the ring in my left hand finger and he kissed it. I grabbed his cheeks and I kissed his lips.

~After 3 hours~ 

Me, Steve, Nat, and Scott went out of the car and saw Tony looking for us. Tony nodded at Steve and he nodded back. Tony went inside his house and we all went inside. Me and Steve walked first and held hands. 

"Your hand felt right with a ring." Steve whispered. I looked at him and smiled and he winked at me. We all arrived at the patio of the house and waited for Tony. Steve pulled me into him and he put me in front of him and he hugged my waist. I held his hands that's on my waist. Then, Tony came with a tray of cups and pitcher of drink. He sat the tray on the coffee table and he lend us some drinks.

"What are you guys doing here?" Tony asked.

"Scott came back from the quantum realm and he said that we can turn back time before Thanos had his hands on those stones." I said.

"And what do you call with the time machine you're dangerously planning?" Tony asked while looking at Scott. Scott shrugged his shoulders.

"Time----heist. Time Heist." Scott replied.

"A time heist?" Tony said sarcastically.

"This is the only time where we can go back and do this." Steve said while breaking our hug.

"Cap, I can't." Tony said.

"Why Tony?" Steve asked.

"I have a family. A daughter.. I don't want to lose them, I don't want to lose her."

"I know what you feel, Tony. But, this is our only shot to get the others back." I said.

"You don't know what I feel, Y/N. You don't know what to feel if you lose something or someone.."

"You don't know how I felt when everything and everyone that loved me and Nat left us and abandoned us.. You don't know, because the pain of remembering the past still bugs me.. I know how it felt on losing someone and I can still feel it because knowing of the plan, I'm scared to lose Nat and Steve.. I'm afraid to lose the team. If you're scared, I'm more than scared of what the plan brings. But, sacrificing ones to bring the others back, we'll do it." I said. I turn my back onto them and just looked at the view of trees. I felt Steve held my arm and he pulled me to him and held me. I put my head on his shoulder and he rubs his thumb on my arm.

"I still can't." Just then, a door opened and I heard little footsteps. I looked back and saw Tony's daughter.

"Daddy, mommy said dinner is ready." His daughter said while hugging Tony. He stood up and just looked at us and kissed his daughter.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. You're welcomed to leave." Tony said as he walked inside his house, leaving me and Steve to looked at each other.