75~SHIELD Agent

Steve Rogers, the Captain America of Avengers, had fallen in love with a SHIELD Agent. She is so sophisticated even though she work as an agent and she was extraordinary according to him. But he was scared to admit to her that Steve is in love with her. But little did he know, Y/N knew about Steve's feelings on her. Like duh, she's a highly trained agent AND a spy.. One time, Y/N went to Steve and tried to confront him about his real feelings but, she was called for an emergency mission. She just needed time to tell Steve. Until one time, Tony Stark invited Y/N for the celebratory party of the Avengers' recent mission. That made Y/N think that what if, that was the perfect time to doll up and ask Steve.

~Party at the Avengers Tower~

Y/N went out of the elevator and she guided herself towards the party

Y/N went out of the elevator and she guided herself towards the party. Just then, Steve saw a glimpse of Y/N and he fell hard on Y/N. She was a goddess and her look shows simplicity and that's how he liked it. He excused himself from the conversation of him, Thor and Sam. Steve went to Y/N and she saw Steve walking towards her and she smiled at the Captain.

"Hi Cap." Y/N greeted.

"Hey there Y/N, you looked gorgeous tonight--I mean not only tonight, I mean you look gorgeous everyday and every night--wait what---" Just then, Y/N went near Steve and she grabbed his neck and she kissed his lips. Steve got shocked but he immediately responds to it. They broke apart and the both of them smirked at each other.

"I know what you're talking about Steve and thank you for the compliment." She said.

"Wait! You kissed me, it means??"

"You're not the only one who is in love Captain." She said as she went towards the bar and she asked the bartender to give her a cocktail drink. As she sat on the bar stool, Steve went beside her and he put his arm on the bar.

"You know? Who told you?" Steve asked her in a confuse matter.

"No one. Remember, I'm a trained agent and a spy. I know you have a thing for me Cap." 

"Wow." Steve breathed. Y/N made Steve fell more in love with her.

"I think I love you Y/N." Steve blurted.

"And I think I love you too." Y/N said as she was given a drink from the bar, she held the glass and she looked at Steve.

"I longed to hear those words comes out from your mouth." Steve said.

"Me too Steve. I don't care what the others think or say, what matters is us." 

"I believe you. It's not that I'm rushing you but, we have known each other very much before and it would be the greatest honor if you became my girlfriend." 

"It's a wonderful honor to be your girlfriend, Captain." She said and little did they know, Steve and Y/N are kissing each other. They can't stop kissing each other until Natasha and Bucky came and interrupted them. 

"The old man got a girl!" Bucky complimented Steve. Y/N put her head in Steve's neck and she turned her head to see Bucky and Nat holding each other's sides. 

"Hush up Buck!" Steve said.

"Congrats man." Bucky said.

"Thank you." Steve said.

"Fury will be so mad at you." Natasha told Y/N. 

"Let him be." Y/N said as she sat properly and Steve held her hand in his. 

"He lost another agent from the Avenger." Nat said.

"He will bore himself just talking and arguing with me. He won't win. I know his weakness. His weakness is losing you, me, Hill and Barton." 

"Yeah, but I hope he accepts that." 

"I know he will." Y/N said.

"Okay, we'll leave you two alone now." Natasha and Bucky said their farewell and they went anywhere. Y/N looked at Steve and the both of them cheers their drink for their new relationship and for stronger bond. Y/N was glad that the confrontation went smoothly than she expected. And Steve was glad to know that Y/N felt the same towards him.