66~Catch up?? 2

*Steve

After she walked away, I can't help but feel bad to why I did that to Y/N. I should have been there for her since she has a lot of problems in her shoulders. I should have been more caring and understanding, but I failed her. I went to the guest room and tried to open the door, when I heard a loud thump inside the room. Just then, I felt worried at her. I tried to open the door but it's locked. I knocked on her door.

"Y/N, baby, please open up. I'm sorry for the things I have said to you. I'm sorry, please open up." I tried on knocking but I heard nothing on the room. I tried knocking on her door but she doesn't answer. I know her, even though we are arguing, she never thought of locking the door. She admitted to me that even though we're fighting, she still wants my cuddles. Just then, a washed of panic came into me. What if something happened to her?? I didn't bug, I kicked the door and glad it opened.

"Sweetheart??" I looked at the room and saw that the bathroom light is opened. I walked into the bathroom and when I saw her lying down on the floor, I immediately went into her and cradle her in my arms.

"Baby?? Baby?? Come on, wake up!!" I checked her pulse but in my disbelief, I felt nothing. I got scared and I immediately carried her and ran towards the nearest hospital while I cradle her in my arms.

~After an hour~

Y/N is now on her hospital room, she's still not awake and the doctors said that she was overdosed with some drugs in her body. She also had an internal bleeding in her brain and the bad news is she might have a short-term amnesia from the injury she had. I held her hand in my hands and I can't help but cry at this situation.

"Baby girl, if you're hearing me, I just wanna ask for your forgiveness. I was too harsh on you and I didn't even considered your excuse and your pain. I never understand you and it was not a gentleman way. I love you so much sweetheart and please, keep fighting. I don't want to lose you right now. I don't want to know what will happen if you don't wake up from that. I love you sweetheart, please remember that." I kissed her hand and tried to fell asleep.

~After a month~

It was a month without seeing her smiles and her beautiful and sparkly eyes. I missed her so much. The doctor told me that when she wakes up, she might remember everything because the blood clot and the bleeding stopped and the overdosed medicines are now gone. We just need her to wake up and see what else to do with her. I kept on holding her hand in case of some sign she might squeezed it. Night comes and I was just reading a book while holding her hand. I immediately felt her hand twitch and I immediately looked at our hand and her hand is now trying to move and trying to squeeze my hand. I put the book on the table and I sat on Y/N's bed and looked at my girlfriend. She is trying to open her eyes and when I got to see her eyes, I smiled at her and held her hand tightly and put it on my lips and kissed it. She looked at me and she smiled a little.

"Hey sweetheart. How are you feeling?" I asked her softly.

"It felt like an elephant just dropped on me. What happened?" She said weakly.

"Maybe it's not yet the time to tell you but, I'll tell you when you're feeling a little better."

"How's the company?" She asked.

"Tony knew the problem with the company and he bought the company with a million dollar and he named it to you."

"He what?" She got shocked in a little weak.

"Yeah, he knew the whole story and he even filed a case to your step-mom and sister and they are now in jail. The summon is they are not allowed to step into your building and they're not allowed to see you face-to-face anymore. Sarah's name was changed back to her real name and your father's position and last will are now under your name."

"Tell Tony I said my thank you. He is the best of friend I have."

"I'm gonna tell him that when he comes here tomorrow."

"How long was I out?"

"1 month." Just then, she sighed deeply and she just closed her eyes.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry for what I've--"

"Stevie, they're in the past now. We forgive each other now and I'm glad to have another chance to be with you."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too babe." I went near her lips and we kissed each other like it's our first time.

~After a month~

~Lunch Time at the office~

*Y/N

There was a knock on the door and I looked at it and saw Steve entered the room with a big paper bag on his hand and a bouquet of flowers on his arm. I smiled sweetly at him and he entered the room and he closed the door and went to put the bag on the dining table and he went near me and he peck my lips and he gave the flowers to me.

"Flowers for my lovely girl."

"Thank you sweetie. They're wonderful."

"Let's have some lunch together."

"Yeah, just gonna finish this last and we'll eat together."

"Alright, I'll just prepare our food and just come here, okay?" I just nodded my head and I went near his lips and peck it one more time. I put the flowers beside my back, to where all the picture frames belongs. Then, I immediately finishes my work. After a couple of minutes, I saw Steve sitting on the chair and reading a book, I grabbed a chair and placed it beside him and I sat on it.

~After lunch~

Me and Steve finishes our meal and we got to clean it up and we're just chilling out and laughing at some point of our lives.

"Baby, I want to ask you something." Steve seriously asked.

"What is it babe?"

"I'm sorry if this won't be your ideal setting but--" Just then, he kneeled in front of me and grabbed something from his pocket and saw it's a diamond ring. I held my mouth and I got shocked.

"I love you with all of my heart Y/N, I just want you to know that I wanted to end my life with you beside me. Y/N baby, will you marry me and spend the rest of our lives together with our future family?"

"YES! A million times yes Steviee!!! I love you!!" I screeched at him and he just laughed and I gave him my hand and he put the ring into my finger and I went into his lips and kissed him passionately.

"God I love you Y/N."

"I love you more Steve."