36~The Comeback

"Good morning to my beloved little sister. How are you?" I looked at Thor as he sat on his chair to join me and father in eating breakfast.

"Morning brother." I said.

"Why haven't you come to Midgard?" Thor asked as he dig in his meal.

"I can't Thor and you know why." 

"She will come to Midgard once you went to Earth again, Thor." I shockingly looked at my father and he's nodding his head on me.

"But why father?"

"I can't let you marry that throne taker Joseph. He's arrogant and all, so I don't want Asgard to fall because of his arrogance." 

"When's the wedding, father?" Thor asked. 

"At the end of the month. Y/N has only got 10 days. Thor, your job is to find Y/N a husband in Midgard and by the time of 10 days, bring Y/N and her soon-to-be husband, even your Avengers friend for cancellation of Y/N's wedding to Joseph. Y/N needs to marry his husband here in Asgard."

"I may know someone father, who's going to marry Y/N." I looked at Thor and he's smiling cheekily at me.

"Don't you dare--"

"Steve!!" Thor joyfully said. 

"Yes! For all I know, Steve still loves you even though you two have broken up, I know it because he told me so." I looked at Thor and he smiled sincerely and he nodded his head.

"Did he told you that?"

"Yes he did, sister and if you wanted to really know, we could pay him a visit." I looked at father and he nodded his head. Father is right, Joseph is such an arrogant, selfless, greedy person I have ever met. If I also got to choose between Joseph and Steve, I'd rather marry Steve than that monstrous person. After me and Thor ate our breakfast, we change our clothes into our Earth clothes. Thor's wearing his white tee and jeans with his brown boots. While I wore my blue jeans, pink tee and grey cardigan with my black heels. We said our farewell to our father and we went to Heimdall to let us bring to Earth. As we arrived on Earth, we were at the Avengers Tower.

"Father let you marry someone so you should throne next to father." Thor said.

"What about you? I thought you're the one who will be King."

"No, I spare no time with all the duties since I try to protect both Earth and Asgard."

"So, if Steve agrees to marry me, he'll also be king of Asgard."

"That's the rule, sister." I just sighed when we reached the living room of the tower.

"Look who's back?!" Tony shouted as he went to us and he hugged Thor and he hugged me.

"Hi Tony!" I said. "Hey guys." I smiled as I hugged Clint and Nat, they are my best of friends at the team. Then, Steve came and we hug and let's admit, we didn't let go of the hug for a couple of seconds until Tony cleared his throat. Me and Steve let go slowly and I saw Thor gave a death glare at Tony and I just giggled.

"Steve, can I talk to you alone?" I softly told him and he just nodded his head.

"Let's talk in my room for some privacy from the team." We both giggled and I nodded my head and we walked towards his room. As we arrived at his doorstep, he opened the door for us and he let me sat on his bed while he grabbed a chair and he sat in front of me.

"So, what do you wanna talked about?" Steve asked as he looked at me in the eyes.

"So as I stay on Asgard, things have been difficult."