78~The Endgame 3

*Y/N

We are at the cafe. Me and Steve are sitting beside each other while Nat and Scott are facing us, while Hulk or Bruce sits in the middle. Steve is leaning on the diner's window and I leaned on his chest as his left hand is laying on my stomach, as his right hand in on the wall and his face is leaned on in.

"Bruce.." Steve said trying to catch the attention of Bruce.

"Dab!" Bruce told the kids.

"Bruce.." Steve said.

"Listen to your mom. She knows better."

"About we were saying.." Steve continued. 

"Right. The whole time travel do-over? Guys, it's outside my area of expertise." Bruce said.

"Well, you pulled this off." I said.

"I remember a time when that seemed pretty impossible time, too." Nat said.

~COMPOUND~ 

Bruce tried to do his thing with Scott, for the demonstration of the time travel. While they do that, I went out and tried to have air. I sat on the bench and grabbed my phone and saw all the pictures with the other fallen Avengers and some pictures of the kids. After some time, I put the phone on the pocket and just looked at the surroundings.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard Steve's voice. I stood up and met him in the middle. I put my arms around his torso and hugged him. He instinctively hugged me back and he kissed my head longer.

"Are you still okay with what is happening?" Steve asked.

"Yeah. Are you sure that we are going to win this?" 

"I hope we win. But no matter what, you'll be beside me, okay?" Steve said.

"Yeah, I'm not going anywhere." I said as I looked at him and we kissed each other. 

"Can we take this home?" Steve asked.

"What happens to my Steve? You're being clingy and horny now." We both laugh and he kissed my cheek.

"Only for you honey." 

"What about the kids?"

"Don't you remember, the babysitter will have the kids until we're done with this mission." Steve said.

"We cannot go home, the kids might see us and they might ruin your plan."

"Then, we'll stay here." Steve immediately grabbed my hand and he brought me inside our room here on the compound. When we reached the room, he locked the door and he winked at me. 

"FRIDAY, turn off the audio in my room. And if they asked for me and Y/N, tell them we're busy." Steve said.

"Okay Mr. Rogers." The AI said. 

"Sweetheart, meet me in the bathroom. We'll take the bath in the tub and take it anywhere in this room." Steve said. I just chuckled at him.

"Yes daddy." I said and he let out a deep moan. 

"Go now." He said and I like it how he became strict.

~Morning~

I woke up and saw Steve still asleep beside me. I touched his new shaved face and tried to rubbed my thumb in his jaw. I saw him open his one eye and he looked straight at me and he smiled. I smiled back at him and I went to kiss his lips. We didn't mind the morning breathe, all we care about is just us, kissing and savoring the moment.

"Good morning." I said as I broke the kiss.

"Good morning. Are you still okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, why?" Then he flipped us and he went on top of me. I just laughed at him.

"I just wanna have my morning exercise." 

"Oh shush up and do me." I said and he didn't waste another second and he just did me.

~After 2 hours~

Me and Steve are on the grounds for the time travel. Bruce is fiddling with buttons on a panel. Scott, in his hero costume, opening the back van and quantum starts to open.

"Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby." Steve said.

"Good. Cause if we blow up the grid, I don't wanna lose Tiny here in the 1950's." Scott, Steve and Nat gave a confused looked at Bruce, as I laughed at their reaction. As I went beside Steve and he held my waist as I crossed my hands on my chest.

"Excuse me?" Scott said.

"He's kidding." Nat said as I just laughed at them. Nat and Bruce began to talk in a hushed tone and I just looked at Steve and he kissed my forehead. 

"We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense?" Bruce said.

"Perfectly not confusing." Scott answered.

"Good luck Scott." Steve said.

"You can do this, hero." I said.

"You're right, I do Captain and Ms. America." Just then, Scott disappears into the Quantum Tunnel.

"On the count of three. 3..2..1!" The Ant-Man comes but in a teenager state.

"This doesn't feel right." Teen Scott said. Just then, I began to panic. Me and Steve move out of Bruce's way and Bruce began to push the buttons and tried to put Scott into his self-self. Just then, an old Scott came.

"Ow! My Back!" Scott went back into the tunnel and came back a baby Scott.

"Its a baby." Steve said seriously.

"It's Scott." Bruce said.

"As a baby!!" 

"When I say kill the power, kill the power." Bruce said. 

"Oh my God." Nat went to the generator and waited for the signal.

"And.. Kill it!" Nat pushed the lever and the normal Scott went back out again.

"Somebody peed my pants." 

"Oh gosh." I said as I went out. Then, I heard Bruce shouted.

"Time Travel!" Just then, I felt someone's footsteps catching me up and I looked back and saw Steve and he held my hands and he sighed deeply. We just reached out of the building. 

"That was quite a show." I said.

"I know." And he sighed deeply. Just then, we heard a car engine noise and as I looked at it, we saw a car coming fast on us. The car stopped in front, but it went quite far and the car starts to reverse. The window was down and we saw Tony.

"Why the long faces? Let me guess, he turned him into a baby." Tony said.

"Among other things, yeah. What are you doing here?" Steve said. Then, Tony went out of his car and he faced Steve as I went a little back for their talk. Tony talks to him about the space GPS. Then, they turn out to have a deal and they shook their hands and Tony went to the trunk and he showed Steve, his shield. 

"Tony.."

"Why? He made it for you. Even Y/N did too, along with my father." Tony and Steve looked at me and I winked at my husband and he smiled big. 

"Plus, honestly I have to get it out of the garage before Morgan takes it sledding." Tony said. Steve fits his arm into the shield. 

"Thank you Tony." Steve said.

"Will you keep that a little quiet? Didn't bring one for the whole team... We are getting the whole team right?"

"We're working on that right now." Steve said. Steve went to looked at my direction and he showed me his shield and he smiled.

"You know, I don't have a gun right now to shoot at your shield." I said as I brought back a memory of me shooting his shield at the 40's when he's trying to impress me with his shield. He just laughed at me and he went near me and he kissed my lips. I broke the kiss and I just held his chest.

"I gotta call the kids. You wanna stay?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. I just missed them." 

"Yeah me too.."