70~High School 3

*Y/N

~After 5 month~

This past few months were kind of okay. The mean girls haven't messed up with me and I like to keep it that way. Me and Steve are going steady and strong. I have learned that Steve doesn't have parents because both of his parents are dead. He is staying right now at Tony's house and he also had a best friend name Bucky. Bucky is in the other country for his education, too. I let Steve to meet my parents and my parents eventually like him for me. I also met Tony's parents, since they were part of Steve's life and they have become his second parents. 

~Christmas~

Me and Steve spend our first Christmas together in my parent's house. Me, mom, dad, Luke (my big brother), Isabel (my big sister), and my twin brother, Reid, all of us are eating our Christmas dinner. We are just talking and laughing. My twin brother easily accepts Steve to be my boyfriend cause he's famous and all. After our dinner, we immediately started opening our gifts. Steve got shocked when he received some gifts from my family. After opening our gifts, I brought Steve outside the house and we walked through the streets. I intertwined our hands and I went in front of him and stopped us. 

"What is it baby?" He asked me.

"I just wanna give you my gift." I said as I got the box from the pocket of my sweater. I gave it to him and he was shocked. 

"Oh my gosh. Baby, this is too expensive." He said as he looked what's inside the box and saw it's his dream watch.

"Don't worry about it, you were thinking of having that and I just grant your wish, Rogers." 

"Thank you so much baby." 

"You're welcome." I said.

"I have something for you too." He got something on his pocket and he gave it to me. I opened the box and saw a gorgeous small heart carved ring. He got the ring from the box and he put it in my middle finger of my left hand. 

"This is a promise ring. I promise to love you, care, and protect you no matter what. I love you so much Y/N." I put my arms around his neck and I kissed his lips. He was shocked at the sudden action but he held my waist and he kissed me back. This was the first time we actually kissed on the lips. I pulled back slowly and I looked at him. 

"This is the best Christmas ever." He said as he is smiling ear-to-ear.

"Me too babe, because you're here with me." 

"I wouldn't think any other way." 

~Intramurals~

"Each year, McKinley High celebrates its founding year. We celebrate them by having a school fair and games to be competed by each team colors: Red, Blue, Yellow and Green. I hope you guys enjoy the game. Now, let's open the games for the teams!" Principal Figgins said and every student cheered. Me and Jessie are playing volleyball for the Yellow Team. While the Avengers were separated. Clint and Bruce were Green. Steve, Natasha are Blue, Tony and Thor are Red. Today's game is volleyball and swimming. The Avengers are on the bench just watching us. Steve and Tony are ready to come down and help us. 

~END of the GAME~

Yellow team won the whole game. Of course, we defeated Britney, Quinn, Sharon and Santana's Team. The four of them are team blue, since they knew Steve will be going there. When the game finished. Steve went to me and he helped me. He gave me water and he wiped my sweat. 

"After we witness the whole game, we have awarded the MVP for the whole game. We got a MVP from the winning team." Coach Sylvester said. 

"And the MVP Award goes to--- Y/N Y/L/N!!" My team mate cheered for me and I looked at Steve and he gave me a quick kiss on the lips, I went towards the front and coach gave me a medal and we posed for the picture. After the picture, she told me to be on the side for another big news.