35~The Meetups

I had been invited to sing my songs in one of Tony's party about their success in fighting Ultron in Sokovia. At first, I'm declining the idea because it still hurts knowing my ex, Steve, is there. But then, Nat and Tony forced me or else they would be friendship over with me. Of course I didn't want that so I just agreed even though I'm still hurt. Steve and I were a couple for 3 years and 5 months. But we broke up 3 months ago. The cause of our break up was: TIME. Yup! We never see each other though we live in the tower along the Avengers. I was an Avenger before fame got interested in me. My now recording management has seen some potential in me and gave me a job as a singer and composer. Steve was happy about it but at the end, I was now losing time to have some dates with Steve and Steve, on the other hand, spend so much time in missions that he's staying up late and arriving at morning. When Steve arrives at 6 am, he wouldn't see me anywhere in the room. I would sometimes wrote notes that I was called for another meeting and some recording.

Now at the present time, Tony introduces me to perform on the stage. As I walk on the stage and sat on the chair and held my mic through the mic stand. Then, almost all of Tony's guests were screaming to me.

"Hey guys. So good to be back in New York and here in the tower." I said as I looked at Tony and he raised his glass at me and winked at me.

"Before we go to the slow dance part of the party, why don't we raise the energy so it won't get some awkwardness here." I just chuckle and I signed my band mates to come to the stage and they grabbed their instruments and we started to play. (*AU: Just imagine all the songs that will be put here is your own song ;). )

"Let's start of with the first song that set it's record of, along to sing with me, my band mate Troy, here's Someday We'll Know." I said as Troy went beside me and I stood up and I pull the chair back and the crowd just screamed their joy and their I love you's to us.

{Y/N}:

Ninety miles outside Chicago
Can't stop driving
I Don't know why
So many questions
I need an answer
Two years later you're still on my mind

As Troy sings, I went to looked at the crowd and my eyes caught of the sight of Steve looking at me and when he saw me looking at him, he smiled and waved towards me, so I returned his favor. And my heart starts to beat again.

{Troy}:
What ever happened to Amelia Earhart
Who holds the stars up in the sky
Is true love once in a lifetime
{Both}:
Did the captain of the titanic cry

I pointed my finger to Steve, cause he's the captain and he was chuckling.

Someday we'll know
{Y/N}
If love can move a mountain
{Both}:
Someday we'll know
{Troy}:
Why the sky is blue
{Both}:
Someday we'll know
Why I wasn't meant for you
{Y/N}:
Does anybody know the way to Atlantis
{Troy}:
Or what the wind says when she cries
{Y/N}:
I'm speeding by the place that I met you
{Both}:
For the ninety seventh time tonight
Someday we'll know
{Y/N}:
If love can move a mountain
{Both}:
Someday we'll know
{Troy}:
Why the sky is blue
{Both}:
Someday we'll know
Why I wasn't meant for you
Yeah..yeah.yeah
Someday we'll know
{Troy}:
Why Sampson loved Delilah
{Both}:
One day I'll go
{Y/N}:
Dancing on the moon
{Both}:
Someday you'll know
That I was the one for you
{Y/N}:
I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow
{Troy}:
I watched the stars crash in the sea
{Y/N}:
If I could ask God just one question
{Both}:
Why aren't you here with me tonight
Someday we'll know
{Troy}:
If love can move a mountain
{Both}:
Someday we'll know
{Y/N}:
Why the sky is blue
{Both}:
Someday we'll know
Why I wasn't meant for you
Yeah..yeah.yeah..yeah
Someday we'll know
{Troy}:
Why Sampson loved Delilah
{Both}:
One day I'll go
{Y/N}:
Dancing on the moon
{Both}:
Someday you'll know
That I was the one for you