118~Andy Barber

*AU~ DIFFERENT SCENARIO~

*Y/N

The trial of Jacob was finally ended. Even Andy and Laurie's marriage ended as well. But today, I accompanied Andy, Laurie and Jacob in Mexico for a short vacation. Me and Andy are now dating and Jacob was okay with me being with his dad. But, Laurie on the other hand, didn't liked me for a bit. The four of us arrived at the hotel and Andy immediately held my hand and we walked towards the reception desk and we booked two rooms. One for me and Andy and another one for Jacob and Laurie. While waiting for the receptionist to input our request, me and Andy stood beside and I held his clothes on his waist. 

"So, what do you think?" I asked him. 

"It's perfect here." He answered and I chuckled at him. 

"What do you want to do when we reached inside?" He asked as he pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him and just shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, maybe look around the hotel.. How about you?"

"Just wanna be with you." He said as he smiled lovingly.

"So cheesy. What the hell happened to my Andy?" I said sarcastically.

"HaHa, very funny." He said back.

"Can we try to you know, take a night bath at the beach? Just by looking at it, it looks like the ocean's calling me." 

"What are you?? Moana??" Just then, we both laughed. Just then, the receptionist gave us our cards and Andy called Jacob and Laurie. Andy gave the hotel key card to them and he just held our key card. 

Then, the four of us went up to our floor and into our rooms. When Andy opened our room, I got shocked at the beauty of the view and the nice environment. Just then, I went to the bed and I plopped down on the bed and just sighed deeply in contentment. I heard Andy chuckled at me and I felt him lay beside me and he put me around his arms. 

"I love you honey. Thank you for sticking up with me." Andy said. I looked at him and I grabbed his cheeks and I kissed him passionately. 

"I love you even more sweetie.. I'll be with you throughout our lives. Through ups and downs."

"God, I love you.." He said and he kissed me and I just giggled at the kiss.

~Dinner~

After a round of sex, me and Andy decided to have a date on the restaurant of the hotel and spend the night together. While we're eating, me and Andy can't help but share some of the funniest and embarrassing stories in our lives. 

"Oh wow! That is the most embarrassing story I have ever heard!" I said as we both laughed a little. 

"I know, it sucks." Just then, I grabbed my wine glass and took a sip of my wine. Then, I looked at the ocean and just smiled. 

"You wanna take a dip?" He suddenly asked. 

"Yeah, can we?" 

"Yeah we can. Let's just get the bill and be out." I just nodded my head at him and a little later we are on our way inside our room and we changed into our swim wear. Me and Andy are now walking to the beach and when we reached to our own chair. We left our things on the chair and we went towards the shore and walked towards the ocean until the water reaches our chest. I looked at the moon as the light shines through the ocean. I felt Andy hugged me from behind, his arms wrapped around my waist and I put my hands on top of his hands and I put my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head. 

"Andy, can I ask you a question?" I asked as I face him. I put my arms around his neck and looked deeply into his eyes. 

"Anything, honey."