88~Kingdom 5

~FINAL~

*Y/N

Just then, I saw mother's horse beside Steve and I raised my helmet.

"Mother, why are you here? You should be on your room." Jake said.

"This is dangerous for you, mother." I said.

"This is dangerous for you too, honey." Mother said to me.

"But mother, it's my duty to protect my kingdom."

"I know honey but, your father fought with this kingdom. I can't let my children go and fight this war." 

"Mother, we can't lose you. We already lost father and we can't risk losing you." Steve said.

"He's right mother. We can't risk losing you too." Jake said. 

"I have decided and no matter what your decision is, my decisions are final." Mother said.

"Give some assistance to mother." I softly said to Jake and he nodded his head and he looked down at his guard and told something. Just then, a running enemy knight came to me. The other knights were alarmed but I motioned them to put their armor down. I bent a little and he whispered at me.

"Duchess Sophie wanted to talk to you." The knight said.

"Where?" 

"Middle." He said. I nodded my head and I removed my helmet and gave it to the knight beside me. The other knight starts to run back and I looked at everyone beside me.

"What does he want, sweetheart?" Steve asked me. 

"She needs to talk to me." I said.

"And you're going to go?" Steve asked. 

"Yeah." I said as I got my shield.

"You want me to come with you?" Steve asked.

"No need. She'll talk fast." I said. I looked at my guard and told him to follow me. I let my horse walk and we went to the middle of the battlefield. I saw Sophie got down from her horse. So I did the same and I gave the shield and my saddle to the knight beside me and I let him stay there. I walk closer until me and Sophie are face to face.

"Not stopping, are we?" I told her.

"Neither are you. I want to have Steve back."

"You gave him a choice and he chose to stay with me and he married me, not you." 

"Because you whirled his mind." 

"No, I didn't."

"Then, we'll have the fight here. Just the two of us. But, I want both party to see us fight and to see me kill you." 

"What's your deal?" 

"Once I killed you, I will rule your kingdom and let Steve be my husband. Your brother, even your mother will be my slave and I'll make their lives a living hell." Just then, I drew my sword out and pointed it at her. 

"I won't let you treat my mother, my brother and my husband like that." I said as I ran towards my horse. Me and my knight ran towards my army and I faced all of them. 

"A war will happen! Don't let this kingdom fall. All knights and archers be ready on my mark!" I angrily said. Steve and his horse went towards me and Steve held my hand and he kissed my hand. 

"We will win, sweetheart." 

"I hope God is with us. Cause if I die, I don't know what to do with our baby."