72~High School 5

*Y/N

It has been a month since the accident. I have got the CCTV of the school. I looked through my laptop and got to look at the footage. I saw Quinn, Britney, Santana and Sharon went inside the restroom. After a couple of minutes, Sharon went out and went back in a little while with me. I paused the video and got that particular clip. I am just sitting on my study table inside my room when I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the door and saw Steve entered the room.

"Hi Stevie." I said as he kissed my cheek and he sat beside me.

"Hi. What are you doing?" He said.

"Something. I'm just waiting for a particular time to show this footages." I said.

"But baby, you'll get yourself in danger again."

"I don't care. I'm prepared for what they could do to me. "

"Who else knows your plan?"

"Just me and Jessie." I said.

"My naughty baby.." Steve said as he put his head on my neck.

"How's school?" I asked. I haven't gone to school for 2 weeks straight for my recovery. I can go to school tomorrow and the plan is gonna start. Jessie is actually putting up the plan for tomorrow.

"It was stressful. But, it's sad because you're not there with me."

"Don't worry babe. I'll go back to school soon." I said. He doesn't know that I'll be going to school tomorrow because of the plan.

"I hope sooner the better." I peck his lips and just smiled at him. I continued what I was doing regarding the video.

"By the way, tomorrow is your prom right?" I asked him.

"Yeah. You won't be coming to the prom? This will be our last prom in High School." Steve said.

"I'm so sorry, I wished I can go. But, I still need time to recover."

"I understand. I hope you're my prom queen. I was hailed as the prom king again."

"Really? Congrats babe."

"Thank you. They're going to announce the prom queen tomorrow."

"Just remember that I love you, okay?"

"I love you too."

~Prom~

~CALL~

~CALL~

Jessie: They're announcing the prom queen. You should come in right now.

Y: Are you sure?

J: Yeah. As in right now!

~END~

I entered the building and went to the gymnasium already. As I entered, crowds starting to recognize me.

"Y/N! Welcome back!" Some students say. Just then, I looked at the stage and saw Steve looking right at me. He immediately ran towards me and he went in front of me.

"You're here!" He said excitedly.

"I'm here to save you."

"Save me? From what?" I just looked at the stage and saw Sharon and she's closing her fists and anger.

"From your prom queen." I said while looking angrily at Sharon. Steve looked at Sharon and he held my hand and we went towards the stage. I felt my phone buzz and saw a text from Jess.

"It's time."

"Y/N! How are you?" Principal Figgins said as he spoke towards the microphone.

"I've been better. I'm here for a reason. A couple of weeks ago, I was beaten hard by some kind of girl group, especially Sharon's group--"

"WHY ME!?" We heard Sharon shouted at me while she went in front.

"Oh, are you old enough to forget the pain you caused me? Or you want me to tell you how and what happened that day I was brutally beaten up." Just then, the lights started to dim and we saw the light on the backdrop of our stage. There is the videos of the CCTV I've got and I saw everyone is looking at the video that is being played. As the video played, I explained what happened that time.

"Quinn Fabray, Santana Lopez, Sharon Carter and Britney Pierce came to the girl's restroom and maybe planned something. After a couple of minutes, Sharon came out. But, she came back with me on her hands. And we entered the restroom, the footage was cut there because there's no camera inside the bathroom. But, I'll explain everything to you. When we enter the bathroom, Sharon put the blindfold in my eyes and they started to beat me up. It took a couple of minutes until they saw me bleeding and can't stand anymore. Just then, I heard the voices of Britney, Santana, Quinn and Sharon. After that, I called for help and that's when the Avengers came and they brought me to the hospital." I said as the lights came back and I saw that the crowds are looking at Sharon and the other 3 mean girls. Sharon came in front of me and Steve protectively went in front of me and held me.

"How dare you!!" She shouted.

"I'll ask that again to you. How dare you!" I said as I walk in front of Steve.

"I already stop bugging you and yet you asked for this. You pushed me to my limits and now you're coming into me like it's my fault. You broke me!"

"I'm not the only one who broke you."

"What do you mean?"

"Ask Steve about it." I looked at Steve and saw him sadly looking at me.

"What is she talking about?" I asked Steve. He went towards my ears and he whispered at me.

"She said that I should kiss her or else if I don't do that, she'll hurt you again. I just did that because I don't want you to be hurt again. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that but I had to because I love you so much." I held his cheek in my hand and I just smiled.

"It's not intentional babe. I trust you." I said. He immediately kissed my lips and I broke it slowly as Sharon commented.

"WHAT!?" Sharon said.

"You think me and Steve will break up just because you asked him to kiss you and threaten him that if he didn't do that, you'll hurt me." Just then she ran towards me and I pushed Steve to move to the side and she fell off the stage and went straight to the floor. Everybody laughed at her and she looked at me and grabbed something in between her thighs. She pulled it out and she pointed it at me. I got shocked when she had a gun. Steve instinctively went in front of me and covered me.

"What now Y/N? Got something in your mind now??" She said as the crowd starts to panic and they distanced and went out the gymnasium. I got something on my back and got my gun. I'm glad dad bought me a gun and he named it to me as my license.

"You think you're not the only one who's prepared?" I said.

"Steve, walk with me down, towards the door and go inside the janitor's room." I said as I whispered it at him and we walk down the stage and into the door. Sharon cannot shoot at Steve because she deeply loved him and it's the last thing she'll do, she doesn't want Steve to get hurt badly. When we reached the door, I held Steve's hand in mine.

"Run, now." I said and we ran fast towards the janitor's room. We heard Sharon screaming and shooting at the walls of the gymnasium. We saw the janitor's room, Steve opened the door and we went inside. When we reached inside, I held Steve's arm and I sighed deeply.