116~Chris Evans

*Y/N

I am a famous singer-songwriter in Hollywood. Today will be the day the music video will be posted in Youtube. *AU~ IMAGINE THAT THIS SONG IS YOURS AND YOU'RE MORE FAMOUS THAN TAYLOR SWIFT AND ARIANA GRANDE~* 

I am at my house in LA and my boyfriend, Chris is sitting with me on the couch while Dodger and Tasha (my dog) are laying on the floor. I put my laptop on the coffee table and waited for my video to be posted. 

"Alright, baby. I have a little warning on the music video." I said as I put my legs across his legs. I put my arms around his torso and he put his other hand around me, while the other hand is holding my thighs.

"What is it? I'm getting nervous."

"Well, I should be nervous.." 

"Well, what is it??" Just then, we were cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at it and saw my manager, Jessie, calling me.

~CALL~

Y: Hey Jess! Is it posted?

J: Go!! Check it out now!!

~ENDED~ 

I immediately ended the call and squealed a little and I got my laptop and refreshed the background and just got excited when it flashed on the screen.

"Oh my God Chris!!" I shrieked excitedly. 

"What, what, what?!" He asked as he slightly bounced on the couch. 

"It's here!!" I said as I click the link of my music video and it went to youtube and the video started and I looked at Chris for his reactions. While he watches it, he can't stop complimenting the music, my voice, my act and everything in the video. Until, it got to the part where my leading man, Matt Bomer. 

"Why is he there?" Chris asked as he pointed at the laptop and looked at me. 

"Babe, I know. Just watch first, okay?" I said as I put my hands together and pout my lips at him. I saw him just sighed and he still continued to watch the video. While we're watching, he got my hand and he started to play with my hands while following the beat of my music. The end part of my video was the one where me and Matt where about to kiss, but then, the video ended. 

"WHAT!!?" Chris reacted as the video ended. I just laughed at his reaction. 

"Why you laughing?" He asked confusingly. 

"Because you reacted to a scene that didn't even happened." I said as I closed my laptop. 

"Fucking yes! I reacted because a guy is holding you like the way I held you into me and just gonna kiss you like that!!" Chris said in his jealousy tone as he stand and started with the hand gestures while pointing his hands into me, to the laptop and into his hair. 

"Baby.." I said as I stand and his back was on me. I went in front of him and I put my hands on his chest and I slowly rubbed it for him to calm down. 

"What?!" He said as he held his hips in jealousy.

"Nothing happened. The producers wanted us to kiss, but I turned down that suggestion and I knew what your reaction will be. Nothing happened to that scene and I promise you, he didn't hold me like how you held me. He's nothing like you, okay.." 

"I bet he didn't sneak one kiss." He said. 

"Actually, he did." I said as I held his waist. Then, his eyes went wide again and mouth went wide open. "I'm just messing with you. Of course he didn't! I wouldn't let him do that to me!" I said.

"He didn't??" Chris asked in a little hope.

"Of course he didn't!" I said and he let out a breathe that he didn't knew he held in. Just then, he hugged me tightly, burying his head on the crook of my neck and I felt him kissed my neck as I put my arms around him.

"I love you so much baby." He said. 

"I love you so much more Chris." I said as I broke the hug and we kissed.

"You know what.." I said as I broke the kiss.  

"What?" 

"You're cute when you're jealous." I said and I softly pinched his cheeks.

"Argh.. I hate it!" 

"No, it's really cute. It means so much to me." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah, it means you show me how much you care, love and adore me. I don't know why I'm saying it as weirdly, but when it comes to our relationship, nothing is weird, just pure love and bliss." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Well, you still have to get back to me at some point." He suggested as he pulled me closer to him and I put my hands on his shoulders and we both smirked.

"And what kind?" 

"I'll give you a naughty punishment.." He smirked. 

"Oh, bring it on, Evans!" I said while smirking at him.

"Oh, you baby girl, let's get started!" Let's just say, that night was pure love and bliss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY GUYS IF IT'S SO SHORT! I SWEAR I'M HAVING A WRITER'S BLOCK THIS WHOLE WEEK, KINDA HAVE AN IDEA OF A NEW STORY, BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO START.. I PROMISE TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN TO MY BABY BOY, CHRIS! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~