17~Fight to be Back (FINAL)

*Y/N
~Wedding~

Me in our wedding:

Steve in our wedding:

I am now walking down the aisle and Sam is leading me a way

I am now walking down the aisle and Sam is leading me a way. When we arrived in front of Steve, he nod his head at Sam and we just looked at each other.

"Wow.." He mouthed and tears fell from both of our eyes. He got my hand and he kissed it and we looked at the priest.

"Dear Friends and Family, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Steven Grant Rogers and (Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N) in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife." The priest said. Me and Steve looked at each other and smiled brightly.

"Steve and Y/N, remember to treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Take responsibility for making the other feel safe, and give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulty and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at some time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, and not just the part that seems wrong. In this way, you can survive the times when clouds drift across the face of the sun in your lives, remembering that, just because you may lose sight of it for a moment, that does not mean the sun has gone away, forever. If each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together and compassion for the needs of the other, your life together will be marked by abundance and delight." The priest said and the both of us nodded our heads.

~Vows~

"Do you Steve, take Y/N to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" The priest asked Steve. We held our hands together tightly and Steve smiled at me.

"I do." He said and I smiled so bright.

"Do you Y/N, take Steve to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"