101~Game Night

*Steve Imagine

~AFTER AOU~

*Third Person's POV

The Avengers are having a night of fun, which was the thought of Tony, the one and only. Tony and the gang planned a fun night after their successful mission from the tiring mission regarding HYDRA. Tony asked one of their close friend, Y/N's friend/suitor, Richard. He will also take part of the game night. Tony told Steve about Richard's presence. Steve was furious but, he didn't tried to showed it to Tony. But Tony already felt Steve's jealousy just by saying Richard's name. 

*Y/N

It's almost time for the game night. I am kind of excited to know that Tony planned something simple yet memorable night. All of them team are here at Tony's Malibu humble abode. Tony and the boys setup a bonfire and place to sit at the warm-looking sand and everything. I leaned on the railing of the balcony, just beneath them, and I smiled at the boys because they were laughing and trying to have a good time. Steve suddenly looked up and saw me. He smiled sweetly to me and I smiled back and waved at him. He waved back at me but, we were cut when Clint started to teased him. 

"You're looking at someone interesting there?" I got shocked at Wanda. 

"Girl, just poke me or call me, do not scare me like that!" I said as she went beside me and looked at the boys. 

"The way you looked at the boys, it was like--"

"Hey! Stop with the comments!" I said as we laughed a little.

"So, where's Richard?" She asked.

"He said he's near the house. I don't know why Tony needs to invite him."

"Maybe just a little guest." Wanda said and I just nodded. 

"Hey ladies! Why don't you come and join us here?" Tony called us from the beach. Me and Wanda nodded our heads and we went down. 

"Wow! You boys worked a lot for this to work huh!" I said appreciating the beauty of their work.

"Well, we make it more special." Steve said. I just nodded my head and took a sit.

All of the boys and Wanda took a seat on the place while Tony starts to lit the bonfire

All of the boys and Wanda took a seat on the place while Tony starts to lit the bonfire. Steve sat beside me since they set up a two-seater seat pillow. Everyone started to have a discussion when we heard Natasha bringing the food and drinks with her. 

"Hey! Look what I've brought and see!!" Natasha said. I looked at my back and saw Natasha with a drinks and foods on her hands and I saw Richard beside her with a bouquet of red roses in hand. I stood up and went to them and Richard went to kiss my cheek and we both smiled. 

"Flowers for a beautiful girl." He said as he gave the flowers to me.

"Thank you so much for these." I said.