90~Ransom Drysdale's Imagine

*Y/N

~Before Harlan died~

Ransom invited me to his grandfather's party. Me and Ransom dated for a year and we've been living together for half a year on our own house. His family were so sick! What I meant by sick is that they were so cruel to each other. Getting into each other's throat. Ransom is the same towards them, but when me and him are alone, he's just a nice, young gentleman.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" He said as he kneel in front of me. I am sitting on the bed and feeling dizzy and sick. I just finished puking at the toilet and Ransom gave me water and medicine. He held my hands and kissed it both.

"I don't know what to feel, Ransom."

"Have you ever thought of having a kid with me?" He asked. Just then, that made some sense into me.

"I have all the symptoms, am I right?" I fearfully asked him.

"Yeah babe. What are you going to do? You know I'll be glad if you're really pregnant."

"What if I really am pregnant? Will you be there for me?"

"Of course sweetheart, anything for you and for our future kid." I held his cheeks and kissed his lips.

~After 2 hours~

Me and Ransom went to his family's house for the party. We're late because he forced us to go to the doctor for confirmation and he was right! The doctor confirmed that I really am pregnant. We went inside the house and he held my waist and his gripped tightened when we saw his mom and dad. The both of them don't like me for their son for unknown reasons.

"Ransom, still with that girl?" His mom said.

"Don't start mom." Ransom said.

"Leave them alone, Linda. Ransom will soon realized he dated this poor girl." His dad said.

"Hey Y/N.." I heard Marta called me. I looked back and saw her smiling at me. I went near her and hugged her.

"Hi! Thank you for saving me back there." I said.

"You're very much welcome."

~After a couple of minutes~

Me and Marta are sitting on the couch, just talking when I heard a big argument happening between Ransom and Harlan. Just then, Ransom went out of the room and went outside the house.

"Excuse me." I told Marta and she nodded her head and I quickly followed Ransom outside the house. When I saw him, he was leaning on the car and I went near him and saw how furious he is.

"Ransom, talk to me sweetheart." I said as I held his cheeks and he looked at me and just sighed deeply. He got my waist in his hand and the other one on my hand that is on his cheek.

"Promise me to never leave me." He suddenly said.

"I promise Ransom. Are you really okay?"

"Harlan didn't let me have my inheritance. I gave him a warning because I want some money to raise our kid and something for our future."

"Hey, listen to me. You don't need his money for you to keep me and the baby alive. You can have a decent job and I also have my job, with both of our incomes, we can keep our family alive." I said.

"Can we not talked about it? Can we talked about something else?"

"Alright, then tell me if you had a thought of what our baby's name is?" I asked excitedly and he chuckled as he saw the excitement on my face.

"I haven't thought about it, but all I know is that, we are very excited. All I want you to do for me is to let this baby grow healthy and I'll be the one to take care of our expenses." I just nodded my head and I hugged him tightly.