61~Artist 1

*Y/N

Being a famous singer has it's perks. You get to travel around the world, meet fans, create music for the fans, win many awards and most especially, you get creds. Every perks has its disadvantages. You gonna have hate, they watches your every move, the management stresses you out and most especially, you gonna leave the people whom you loved for you to go on tour. That is my life as a famous singer.

My family appreciate things that I gave them but they were worried about the level of stress that I'm into. Speaking of parents, I walked into their door and I rang the doorbell. I just got home from my latest tour. The door opened and my little sister, Briana 6 years old, got shocked and she screamed at the top of her lungs and she went and hugged me. I tightly hugged her and I heard her sob. 

"Hey, why are you crying?" I asked her.

"I miss you so much! I've been lonely without you.." She said. 

"I missed you too Briana! I'm home now.." I said. 

"Briana! Why were you screaming?" I heard mom and dad ran towards the door. As they saw me, their eyes went wide and mom screamed and they hugged me.

"Oh my God!! Y/N!! You're home!!" Mom said.

"Yes guys, I'm home now." I said.

"Glad you're back." Dad said. We broke the hug and we all went inside the house. We all sat on the sofa.

"So, where's Kevin?" I asked them for my big brother.

"Didn't Kevin told you?" Mom said.

"Tell what?"

"He joined Avengers."

"What?! Is he following my legacy as SHIELD Agent and as an Avenger?" 

"I don't know. Maybe he and Natasha were having a good terms." Dad said.

"What good terms?"

~Fast Forward~

I am standing in front of Kevin and Natasha while I am crossing my arms on my chest.

"When?" I asked them.

"2 months ago." Natasha said.

"Does Steve knew this?" I asked.

"Yes." Kevin said.

"Wha--What?!"

"We told him not to, because we wanted to tell you when you arrived." 

"Well, hi! I'm here because mom and dad told me, just right after I knocked on their door?!" I said sarcastically.

"We're sorry Y/N." Natasha said. 

"Nat, can you give me some time to talked to my brother?" I asked Nat while looking at my brother. She stood up and went into the kitchen along with the other team. 

"Y/N, I'm sor--"

"Kevin, you're my big brother and I'm happy that you joined Avengers for you to help save Earth, but I can't help it that you're risking your life too." 

"I know, I'm scared just like you when you joined Avengers. But, I won't be scared knowing my girlfriend will be beside me and your boyfriend being a leader will help me make it through."

"I know Steve and Nat are there but if you're alone in your mission, who would help you?"

"I know what I'm doing sis, and I'll make it through, I swear.." He said as he stand and went into me and hugged me. I tightly hugged him and I felt him kissed my head and he broke the kiss.