77~The Endgame 2

*Y/N

~Five Years Later~ 

Steve went out awhile ago and I am staying at our own house here in New York, almost near the city and the compound. I am cooking dinner when I heard a sound of running footsteps on the stairs. 

"Mommy mommy!!" I heard my son, Seth called me. 

"Yes baby?" I said as I went to him. I kneeled in front of him as I held his cheeks and rubbed it.

"Stella is making me play with her dolls. I don't wike dolls." Seth said as he pouted his lips, just like his daddy.

"Maybe Stella just wants you to play the boy doll." I said.

"She does, but I wanna play my cars!" My 5-year old son said. 

"Did you tell her properly??" 

"Mommy!" I heard my 3-year old daughter called me while she's at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes sugar plum?" Me and Steve gave Stella a pet name, which is sugar plum. While Seth is honeybee. Then, Stella went near me and her brother and she was holding her doll in front of her and she pouted her lips. Stella got the lips of his father, but she got everything else in me. 

"I want Seth to play with me." She said.

"But, I don't wanna play with you.." Seth said then, a little by little, Stella is tearing up. 

"Mommy? Can we play?" Stella asked me with her eyes flooded with tears.

"I'll play with you after I cook dinner." I told Stella while her tears fell from her eyes. I wiped her tears and smiled at her. I kissed her cheek and she smiled at me. 

"What about me mommy? I want to play with you too!" Seth said. 

"What about me, honeybee?" We heard Steve's voice. We looked behind me and we saw Steve standing there with his hands on his pockets. Seth began to run to Steve and he carried Seth in his arms. 

"Of course daddy! I'll play with you." Seth said. I stood up and carried Stella in my arms and we proceeded in the kitchen. I sat Stella down on the counter and she tried to help me in making food. After cooking, Steve put up the plates and the meals on the table as I wash the kids' hands. After that, Stella and Seth sat beside each other while me and Steve sat facing them. We prayed for the food and we started to eat. 

"Stella and Seth, tell me what you did this morning?" Steve asked the kids.

"We just played." Seth said. And Stella nodded her head in agreement. 

"That's good." Steve said.

"I'll talk to you later, sweetheart." Steve whispered to me. I just nodded my head and we continued to eat. After we eat, me and Steve got the dishes while the kids tried to play for a little while. After we got the dishes, we went upstairs and we cleaned up the kids and they went to bed. When the kids fell asleep, me and Steve went out and into our bedroom. We both took a warm bath in the bathtub which is filled with bubbles. We stayed there longer and both cuddled in the bathtub. 

"What are you going to tell me?" I asked Steve.

"I was at the compound to visit Nat, when we saw Scott." I broke the cuddle and I faced him. 

"I thought he was gone?"

"We thought so too, he said that he just came back from the quantum realm."

"It must have been a long five years to him." 

"Nope, it was like five hours for him." 

"Wait! Yeah, I learned that somewhere, the time here and in the quantum is very different. What was your reaction?" 

"It was shocking but this is the only way to save everybody and bring them back." 

"I would like everyone to be back too, Steve. But, I don't want to risk everything we've got." Steve put his hand in my cheek. He leaned in and we kissed. After a while, I broke the kiss and I held his cheeks in my hands.

"I love you Steve, so much." 

"I love you too baby." He leaned in and let's just say we just spend the night blissfully.

~The next morning~

Me and Steve dropped the kids into the babysitter's house. We said our farewell to the kids and the both of us proceeded to the compound. 

"Hey there hot stuff." Natasha greeted me.

"Hey there." I said. 

"Hi Ms. America." Scott said.

"Hey there Ant-Man." I said.

"So, where are we going?" Scott asked us.

"Somewhere who knows quantum except for me." I said.

"Oh, who is it?"

~At Tony's house~

All of us went out of the car and I meet Steve. We intertwined our hands and I put my head on his shoulder.

"You okay? You seem not yourself." Steve whispered into me.

"You tired me last night." I said as I winked at him and he peck my lips. 

"I love you." He sincerely said.

"I love you too." Just then, we heard Tony's voice and we all looked at him and Tony nodded at Steve and he nodded back. Tony went inside the house with Morgan and we went to the terrace of the house and wait for him. Steve leaned his back on the fence and I leaned my front into his shoulder and he held my waist. I put my head on his neck and I held his clothes in my hand. Steve kept kissing my head and I just chuckled at his actions. Until I heard Tony went out and I looked at him and the discussion begins to be tackled. 

~After a couple of moment~

"--That's not how quantum physics works." Tony said.

"The Back To The Future is very irrelevant, though." I said and Tony just chuckled.

"Very true."

"But we can do this Tony. All we need is you and Bruce. Just like the old times, do things like what us, trio do." I said.

"Tony, we have to take a stand." Nat said.

"I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife, a daughter. But I lost someone very important to me. A lot of people did. And now, now we have a chance to bring her back. To bring everyone back. And you're telling me that won't even.." Scott said.

"That's right Scott, I won't even. I got a kid." Tony said.

"You're not the only one here that has kids, Tony. Me and Steve got kids and I know it's scary, but--"

"I can't." Tony said. Just then, Morgan came and Tony pick her up.

"Mommy told me to come and save you."

"Good job. I'm saved. I wish you'd come here to ask me something else. Anything else. Honesty, I.. I missed you guys, it was.. Oh, and table's set for six."

"Tony, I get it. And I'm happy for you, I really am. But this is a second chance." Steve said.

"I got my second chance right here Cap. I can't roll the dice again. If you don't talk shop, you can stay for lunch." Tony said as he went inside the house and we all went near the car.

"He's scared." Nat said.

"He's not wrong." Steve said.

"Yeah, but I mean, what are we gonna do? We need him. What, are we gonna stop?" Scott said.

"No, I wanna do it right. We're gonna need a really big brain." Steve said as I held his hand and leaned my head into his shoulder. He looked at me and he smiled a little.

"Bigger than his?" Scott said.