102~Together

~GAME NIGHT CONTINUATION PART 2~

~1 week later~

*Third Person's POV

Natasha went to Y/N's room and when she opened the door she saw no sign of Y/N. Natasha was confused because Y/N needs to be awake for her next mission in 2 hours. Just then, she heard a door opening in Steve's room and she saw the two couple went out of Steve's room together and they looked shocked when they saw Natasha on Y/N's room.

*Y/N

"Nat! What are you doing in my room?" I asked.

"I'm the one who should be asking you! Why are you not in your room?" Natasha said.

"Well, ladies, if you'll excuse me. I'll be at the kitchen preparing our meal." Steve said and I nodded my head and he kissed my head and went out. I went inside my room and Natasha followed me. She closed the door and she sat on my bed.

"Did you two do it?" Nat asked.

"No, we just went to sleep. That's all."

"So no juicy info for me?" She asked with a pouty lips.

"No Natasha, no juicy info for you because nothing happened!" I said and I got my suit and went inside the bathroom.

"I was hoping something might've happen."

"No high hopes for you." I said while showering.

"So, what's with this mission?" Nat asked. 

"I'll tell you later, but lemme focus on showering girl!" I said and I heard her chuckled. 

~After 15 minutes~

I went out of the bathroom while tying my hair into a ponytail. 

"So, what's the mission?" She asked while I got my belt and my things

"Just a breaching mission." I said.

"Oh really? Whose fort are you going after?" She asked as we went out of the room and into the kitchen. We saw all the team sat on the chair and had their breakfast. 

"Just a continuation of the mission we've done." I said and everybody looked at us and Steve's eyes went wide. 

"Woah! You have a mission?" Steve asked.

"I thought we all have some rest?" Tony asked in confusion.

"The AVENGERS are resting, but Fury asked a special mission for me. After the recent mission, he studied Clint and Nat but, they are too tired for this mission." I said as I rolled my eyes and take a seat beside Steve and we all ate.

"Where will be the mission?" Clint asked. 

"Just around the city... A HYDRA men have escaped the place where we breached HYDRA's base. And Fury said that he was seen around the city, walking to a safe house or an old abandoned building."