80~The Endgame 5

*Y/N

All of us are in a circle in the platform while Steve is giving us some pep talk.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends.. We lost family (I held his hand and I smiled at him and he returned back the smile).. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck."

We back away and I went near Steve and gave his lips a peck and I went back to my place. I looked at everyone and when I looked at Nat, she looked at me excitedly.

"See you in a minute." She said and I nodded my head. Just then, we went into the quantum. After a while, we have arrived at the New York, 2012. Me and Steve went inside the Stark tower and we went to the stairs for us to meet the other SHIELD Agents--I mean HYDRA..

"Got to hustle, Cap and Y/N. Things look like they're about wrapped up here." Tony said.

"Got it." I said.

"We're approaching the elevator now." Steve said.

"Uh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that suit did nothing for your ass." Tony said and I immediately giggled and laughed. Steve glared at me and I just continued to laugh.

"No one asked you to look, Tony." Steve said.

"What can you say, Mrs. Rogers?" Tony asked.

"That suit did everything, Stark." I said and Steve just raised his eyebrow at me. I just shook my head and smiled.

"Sorry, Cap. Your wife told you that your ass is fine." Tony said and I just laughed silently. I felt Steve held my waist and he kissed my neck.

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Scott said and I just giggled at his comment. After a while, Tony reminded us about the scepter.

"All right, Cap and Y/N. I got our scepter in the elevator just passing 80th floor."

"On it. Head to the lobby." Steve said as he pressed a down button.

"Alright. I'll see you there." Tony said. After a couple of seconds, the elevator opened and the both of us went inside and we squeezed in the middle and I just looked around and saw all of them even Rumlow.

"Captain, Agent. I thought you were coordinating search and rescue?" Sitwell asked.

"Change of plans." Steve said.

"Hey Cap. Hey Agent Y/L/N."

"Rumlow." Me and Steve said.

"I just got a call from the Secretary. We're gonna be running point of the scepter." I said.

"Agent? I don't understand." Sitwell said.

"We got word there may be an attempt to steal it." Steve said.

"Sorry Cap. I can't give you the scepter." Rumlow said.

"I'm gonna have to call the Director." Sitwell said.

"That's okay. Trust us." I said and Steve went near Sitwell. "Hail HYDRA." I just nodded my head at Sitwell trying to persuade him to let us give the scepter. When the elevator door opened, me and Steve went out of the elevator, while Steve is handling the scepter in his hand and we just smiled at the successful mission. We tried to get away as far as we could from the HYDRA. When we heard that something wrong happened within Tony and Scott's mission.

"Tony, what's going on? Tell me you found that cube." I talked to the comms. When Steve stopped in front of me.

"Oh, you gotta be shitting me." He groans. I looked at the front and saw the 2012 Steve.

"I have eyes on Loki. 14th floor." Said the Steve, 2012.

"I am not Loki. And I don't wanna hurt you." Said the real Steve as he put down the scepter. The 2012 Steve saw me and he got shocked.

"Y/N?? Get Loki.." The 2012 said. I went in the middle of them and I looked at 2012 Steve.

"He's not Loki, Steve. Trust me." The real Steve went near me and he held my arm. I looked at the 2012 Steve and he tensed up. He is jealous at the real Steve because at that time, Steve was so over-protective to me. He doesn't want any guys touching me. Suddenly, the 2012 Steve charged towards us and the real Steve pushed me back and they started fighting. I just went back and just saw them fighting. The real Steve is starting to lose a little until they fell on their backs. The real Steve stood up.

"I can do this all day." Said the 2012 Steve.

"Yeah, I know. I know." My Steve said and I just chuckle at him. They threw their shield at each other and they attacked each other. The real Steve was about to get the scepter when it dropped from the ground and the real Steve slipped from the broken glass and they both fell hitting themselves. I flew and followed them until the 2012 Steve started to choked the real Steve.

"You have... a family... with Y/N!" The real Steve said.

"What?" The 2012 said and the real Steve knocked the 2012 Steve with the help of the scepter. I touched the ground and I immediately went to my Steve and I held his side and helped him stand straight. I looked at the 2012 Steve and his ass is hanging. I just giggled and Steve looked at me and back at himself.

"That is America's ass." Steve said and I just chuckled.

"Nobody will touched that except for me." I said as we walked towards the meeting place.

"It's only yours baby." Steve remarks. I just looked at him and smiled.

When we have arrived at the place, Tony called us.

"Cap.." Tony said. "Sorry buddy. We got a problem."

"Huh. Yeah, we do." Scott furiously said.

"Well, what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"You know what? Give me a break, Y/N. I just got hit in the head with a Hulk." Tony said.

"You said that we had one shot. This, this was our shot. We shot it. It's shot. Six stones or nothing. Six stones or nothing." Scott said.

"You're repeating yourself, you know that? You're repeating yourself." Tony said.

"You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself." Scott sarcastically said.

"Are there any other options with the Tesseract?" Steve asked. Scott tried to explain it angrily but then, an idea came to me.

"I got it. There's another way. To retake the Tesseract and acquire new particles. We'll stroll down memory lane. Military installation, Garden State." I said. Good thing I have read some articles after I woke up from the ice.

"When were they both there?" Steve asked.

"They were there at a... I've got a vaguely exact idea." Tony said.

"How vague?" Steve asked. While they talk, Scott can't help but be in the way and scare the shit out of us.

"Look, if you do this and this doesn't work, you're not coming back." Scott said.

"Thanks for the pep talk, pissant. Do you trust me?" Tony asked me and Steve. I nodded my head and I looked at Steve.

"I do."

"Your call." I said.

"Here we go." Just then, we started to tap our coordinates and we went to New Jersey.