127~Steve Rogers' Request (2)

*Y/N

It was a nice and beautiful day today. This day was all I need to relax. No mission, no any intergalactic shits happening and I'm gonna love this day.

"Hi darling." I heard Steve's voice as he went to sit beside me on the couch. 

"Hi baby." I said as I wrapped my arms around him and put my face on his chest and I closed my eyes. 

"How are you this fine day?" Steve asked as he wrapped his arms around me and he kissed my head.

"Just enjoying this day, nothing much." I said as I looked at him. 

"That's good." Steve said as he peck my lips. I closed my eyes and lay my head on his chest and just sighed. 

"Ms. Y/L/N, Director Fury wants you to talk to you for your new mission." I heard FRIDAY said.

"Arghh! Now?" I asked.

"Yes miss. He's waiting at the board room." FRIDAY said.

"Okay, thank you." I said. I sat properly and I look at Steve.

"I'll be back okay.." I told him.

"Okay, just tell me what he said." Steve said.

"I will, Cap." I said and I walked to the board room of the tower. When I arrived, I saw Clint and Natasha, along with Fury. 

"Let's settle this down and talked about the mission." Fury said and I sat on the chair beside Clint and we listened to him as he portrayed a picture of a building.

"That is where you'll be. It's in Brooklyn."  Fury said. Just then, the explanation and briefing happened. Then, we were dismissed and I began to put on my purple tight suit. After putting on my suit, I sat on the bed and got my things ready. 

"FRIDAY, can you tell Steve to meet me here like right now?" I said to the AI.

"Yes miss." The AI replied. After a couple of seconds, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Steve. I tightly hugged him and he pushed us inside the room. 

"You're going out now?" Steve asked. 

"Yeah, it's in Brooklyn." I said.

"HYDRA again?" Steve asked as he broke our hug and he sat on the bed. 

"Yeah, an anonymous tip told us that they saw HYDRA making another serum. Fury wanted us to get the serum and bombed the structure down." I said. 

"That sound less dangerous." Steve said.

"Complicated, rather." I said.

"Do you want me to come?" Steve asked worriedly.

"No, just stay here and wait for me. Alright?" I said as I sat beside him and held his hands.

"Everytime you're going on a mission, alone or with other Avengers, it makes me worry and this time, I feel so much scared for you now." Steve honestly said.

"I know you're worried but I can take care of myself." 

"I know you will." Steve said. I peck his lips one last time and I walked near the quin jet.

"See you soon, darling." Steve said.

"See you soon my love." I said as I walked inside the jet and the ramp closed and I began to strap myself on the seat as Clint took the jet off. 

~Brooklyn~

Me, Nat and Clint were fighting off a lot of HYDRA Agents. The mission has been compromised. It was just a fake tip that lead us here fighting a lot of HYDRA Agents.