73~High School 6

*Y/N

I removed my heels and I got the black bag behind Steve. I told Jessie to put this in the janitor's room for me to change my clothes. I opened the bag and I wore my leggings. I also removed my clothes and I felt Steve tensed up and when I look at him, his back is on me. I just chuckled at him and I continued changing my clothes. After I put on my black shirt, I got another gun and bullets.

"Steve." I called him silently.

"Can I look now?" He asked. I went in front of him and I gave him another gun and another round of bullets.

"Sharon has men to do this dirty job for her. Jess, Tony, Bruce, Clint, Nat and Thor are doing the same thing right now. I want you to promise me something."

"What is it babe?" He said as he held my cheek and my waist.

"Stay alive for me." He nodded his head at me and he leaned in and kissed my lips. I put my arms around his neck and I slowly broke the kiss.

"I love you so much Y/N."

"I love you more babe.."

"What's your plan?" He asked as we broke the hug and he went to the wall for cover.

"Just stay hidden. If she found us, hell will break loose." I said as I went beside him. Just then, Jessie texted me.

"Hey, just wanna let you know. You're right. Sharon has plenty of men, maybe 50 of them. The Avengers and I are planning to attack them. If you heard the gunshot, go to plan B."

"Noted." I replied and then I saw Steve began to panic.

"What plan B?"

"If they shot, we'll attack." I said. Just then, we heard a gun shot being exchange.

"That's our cue." I said. We went to the door and I opened it and we saw the 3 men on my right side. I shot the three of them and they went down. I heard a gun shot behind me and when I looked back, I saw Steve shot another man that's about to shot me.

"Thanks." I said.

"You're welcome."

"Let's go on the separate ways. I'll go back to the gymnasium. Just try to clear up the premises."

"NO, I can't afford to lose you Y/N."

"You won't lose me babe. I promise. I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He peck my lips and I ran towards the gymnasium. Before I went inside, I saw coach Sylvester's room. I quietly went inside and I pulled my phone. I called the Avengers group.

~CALL~

Tony: Y/N, what's your status?

Y/N: I'm fine guys. Thor, Bruce, you guys go to Principal Figgins and tell him to warn all the teachers. Tell them to back away until they're out from 20 yards. Nat, Steve, Clint, Tony, clear the area. Take out the bad guys. Jess, meet me in coach Sylvester's room. We'll take Sharon by ourselves.

Steve: Copy. Just take care of yourself Y/N.

J: Copy, I'm near you.

Tony: Roger that.

Thor: We're on it.

Y: No matter what happens, I thanked God I met you guys. I'm out for now.

~END~

While waiting for Jessie, I ready myself for what's about to happen. I don't know if I'm going to die or I'll make it out alive, but I wished to be there for my graduation. I heard the door opened and I pointed my gun but I just saw Jess. She nodded her head at me and I went to the door and we went inside the gymnasium. I saw Sharon and the other three mean girls sitting on the stage just looking at something when they saw us.

"Looking for a fight?" Britney asked.

"You're looking for the fight." Jessie said.

"Nope. You went here in my school. Me and Steve are happy but when you got here everything got ruined." Sharon said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"We were named as the popular love team here. Steve and I are wild and don't you know Steve isn't a virgin anymore?" Sharon said.

"What? He said he's still--"

"What? A virgin?" Just then, all of them are laughing at me. Jessie went near me and calmed me down.

"Y/N, she's getting into your head, you know the truth right? Do you trust Steve than her?"

"Of course, I trust Steve. But why is she getting into my head?"

"Don't let her into your head." Jessie said.

"Steve really didn't tell you that when you were out, he and I walked through the streets into my home and we had sex. He didn't told you, but that part was his intentions." Sharon said. Just then, I pointed my gun at her as me and Jessie went to her.

"You're lying."

"I'm not lying, Y/N. Why don't you ask him yourself." I turn my back on her and I pulled Jessie into me and I talked to her.

"Why is she getting in my head!?" I said.

"Oh my God! Y/N!!" I heard Jessie screamed and we looked at Sharon and Jessie pushed me and I hit myself on the floor and Jessie took the shot for me. She was shot near her chest and she immediately lay down. I look up at the table and I shot Britney, who is on my right. She got down and I also shot Santana on my left. But Sharon shot me on my shoulder. I covered myself from the table and I saw Quinn running to me, but I shot her twice and she lay down.

"Come on Y/N! You can't hide forever!" I heard Sharon said. I look at the bullet and saw it's empty. I immediately reloaded my gun and I heard Sharon shouting.

"I'll give you a chance to stand and fight with me." I stood up slowly and I got to look at Jess.

"This is for you Jess." I told her.

"No Y/N, you're going to kill yourself." She said lowly.

"We can do this." I said. I walked towards the center and looked at Sharon. I held my shoulder and I just looked at her.

"Not yet dead?"

"Why the hell will I die?"

"Cause you don't belong in here."

"So do you." Just then, she immediately shot me and I lay down on the floor.

*3rd person

Y/N laid on the floor unconsciously.

"Y/N.." Jessie tried to scream but she cannot move because of her unbearable pain. Sharon laughed evilly and she went to Jessie and pointed a gun to her.

"Now, it's time to finish the deal." Sharon said.

"It is now." They heard Y/N's voice. Sharon is shocked because Y/N's gun is pointed to Sharon and Y/N shot Sharon thrice. After that, Y/N fell back on the floor and she just sighed deeply. She got chest and shoulder shot from Sharon and that cause her uneasy breathing.

*Y/N

I tried to close my eyes and tried to breathe.

"Y/N??" I heard Jessie called. I looked at her and saw her trying to open her eyes and look at me.

"Hey Jess." I said lowly.

"We'll make it out alive, okay?" She said.

"Yeah, we will." I said. After a couple of seconds, the Avengers arrived at the gymnasium and they saw everyone, laying on the floor with a puddle of blood. I looked at the entrance and saw Steve. He immediately went to me and he held me close to him.

"Hey, baby. Let's bring you to the hospital. Don't close your eyes on me." Steve said.

"Hey, Steve." I said as he carried me into his arms and he ran towards his car.

"Yes baby?" He said as he drove the car fast.

"I love you." I said as I looked at him. He held my hand and he kissed it.

"I love you more."