106~Blood line

~CHRIS IMAGINE

*Chris

We are shooting the Avenger: Endgame today. I came here along with my wife, Y/N and my 6-year old daughter, Aubrey. Aubrey will also be part of the movie as Tony Stark's daughter. Y/N taught Aubrey to memorized her first part. Y/N is also pregnant with our second child. We don't know the gender because Y/N is just 3 months pregnant. We arrived at the place and the three of us proceeded inside my trailer. 

*Y/N

While Chris is changing clothes. Me and Aubrey took a seat on the couch and I talked to Aubrey about her first take with her Uncle Rob and her father.

"Bree, what are you feeling?" I asked my daughter.

"Mommy, am I like daddy?"

"What do you mean baby?" 

"You know, being part of a movie and doing like what daddy does." 

"Baby, me and your daddy just signed up for this movie. Daddy might not like you being in a showbiz world so early. Daddy and I just want you to try this and the directors asked you for this part because they saw you and they liked your charms." I said.

"But baby, you'll be like daddy today, okay?" Chris immediately said as he went to us and he went in front of us. He held Aubrey's arm and his other hand went into my waist. I put my hand on his shoulder and we looked at Aubrey.

"Okay daddy.." Aubrey said. 

"But while we're doing the film baby, you will call Uncle Robert your daddy, okay?" Chris said.

"I know daddy. Why can't you be my daddy in the film, like us." Aubrey asked. Just then, I chuckled at the two of them and I rubbed Aubrey's back.

"Baby, it's a different story, okay. But right now, remember your lines okay.." I said.

"I know them mommy." 

"My daughter really is just my mini version." Chris said starting to tease me as he walked to his make-up chair and his hair stylist starts to do his hair. 

"Yeah right." I said as I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Sweetheart, why don't you bring Aubrey to RDJ so that they could practice their lines together." Chris suggested.

"Alright, just try to find us later, okay?" I said as I stand and I carried Aubrey into my arms and went to the door.

"Hey! You're forgetting something!!" Chris whined. I looked at Aubrey and she started laughing at her daddy. 

"Daddy is so silly." Aubrey said. I put Aubrey down and she went to his father. Chris bent down and the both of them kissed each other's lips. After them, I walked near him and I peck his lips.

"I'll see you later sweetheart." I said.

"See you both. I love you both.." Chris said as me and Aubrey went to the door.

"Me and mommy loves you too, daddy!" Aubrey said as she let me carry her into my arms and she snuggled on my shoulder. I went out of the door and proceeded near the set. I saw the Russo brothers and RDJ with them. Just then, Joe saw me and Bree coming, and he called us and I went near them.

"Hi Y/N!" Joe said.

"Hi guys." I said. 

"Is this little Bree?" Joe asked while looking at Aubrey.

"She's no little anymore." I said as I bring down Aubrey.

"Hi Bree!" Robert greeted the little girl.